HyperSync, HyperList and FTP are now back online ×
MDamian74

Sling 2?

Keep receiving this message in HyperSync when I attempt to access individual system settings: Sling 2. "there was an error connecting to HyperBase, please try again later"....What should I do now?

Is it as simple as trying again later?

I also am getting an error loading news on main HyperSync page says that I am unable to connect to remote server.

Please any advice would be appreciated.

Any progress here? I'm in the exact same boat, and when I try to sync Game Wheels/Themes, I'm told it cannot connect to HyperBase.

I am having same issue - so probably a server issue? 

How exactly does Hypersync work anyways? Just a scraper? 

Me also. I have informed the other admins about the issue. 

12 minutes ago, Gothicplsur said:

Any update on this? I just went Platinum a couple days ago.Untitled.thumb.png.6ba475533f8e50ac1e31923abffcc736.png

Still looking into it at the moment. Thank you for your patience. 

• Like 1

It is working at this moment! Thank you to whomever had a hand in fixing the problem!

I was able to connect tonite! I'm updating as we speak. Thank the admins, development team and community for all of their hard work putting together all the artworks. Hyperspin has always been my frontend for years. and going Platinum this past week was well worth it after all these years. Thanks Again!

• Like 1

same here... followed all the forum advice.  removed INI file out of the roaming profile. (Unifi USG Pro gateway--no asus router) blew out the Hyperspin directory. reinstalled everything... CAN log in to HS and EMU... i can log into EMU successfully through Hypersync still nada on hyperskin authentication.. HALP. i assume that you cannot look at the individual system settings inside of hypersync without successfully logging into hyperspin??? i cannot view anything to sync it just has all systems. i saw a tutorial on this and all games were showing up with successful log ins... 

image.thumb.png.895974ad0d143e5ae5026fa6df3d5211.pngimage.thumb.png.01565d6e8e97a0ea29fa542330d34745.pngimage.thumb.png.a35e997aec019c6d0c26db88883eb8d6.pngimage.thumb.png.44db6d9f4595dd8c1364b9a0c99a4ab8.png

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.