Sign in to follow this  
lildivaaa

My first HyperSpin intro video

Hello HyperSpin world,

Like many others, I just took a step into creating my first HyperSpin intro video. Since I love HyperSpin, Mame and Tron so much...I thought of combining the three elements.

Original HyperSpin Derezzed Intro:

New "shorter" version of HyperSpin Derezzed Intro:

** UPDATE **

Two new intro videos here for your enjoyment:

Flynn's Intro (this is my personal one for my HyperSpin project)

TRON Intro

** UPDATE ** - 09/04/14

New Flynn's intro - Added "ENCOM Presents" lead-in.

Let me know what you think...I'd like some feedback, either way.

Thank you,

Craig - Atlanta, Ga. USA

Edited by lildivaaa

looks good, but it is too generic, it could be the intro for everything :)

That's actually the kind of "look" I was going for. I didn't want to focus on any specific genera. I wanting to just give small elements of "arcade games"...like Tron (of course), there's a little Space Invaders, a little Tetris. In the end, I just wanted "something" I've not seen before with a HyperSpin intro. Too many elements and video clips of the same things keep cropping up in new intro videos. No offence to anyone out there who's created an intro video, etc. It's because of other's genius works on intros that inspired me to create this one.

I do appreciate your constructive input. Thank you. :-)

30 seconds too long

Hmm...you know, I did consider that after I had it completed (wondering if the intro was too long). OK, I'll take that challenge. I'll re-edit and come up with something, at least, 30 seconds shorter.

30 seconds to long, and people fuss at me for doing 5-15 seconds intros. You just cant please people and you shouldn't even try to. Do what you think is best and share it with people. If they like they will use it.

Do what you think is best and share it with people. If they like they will use it.

Awesome. Love the neons and the sounds. It could be longer imo cause it's just that interesting to me. I'm looking for an epic intro that's actually long and inclusive with some dubstep feel to it. Loved it!!

I comprehend the concept of an intro being just that for only a few seconds to introduce you to the setup but isn't the introduction supposed to be the grand gesture though? Ponder that one.

Hello HyperSpin world,

Like many others, I just took a step into creating my first HyperSpin intro video. Since I love HyperSpin, Mame and Tron so much...I thought of combining the three elements.

Thank you,

Craig - Atlanta, Ga. USA

I like it. It looks like something I've seen before though, did you create everything from scratch or is this something that's been re-edited from something else?

Either way, I dig it.

I like it. It looks like something I've seen before though, did you create everything from scratch or is this something that's been re-edited from something else?

Either way, I dig it.

Yes, true...this was all re-editing. I first started with the music (Derezzed by Daft Punk from Tron Legacy). I cut the song down first to what I thought could work. From there, the video was re-edited from three separate sources. I'm the first to admit, I am in no way THAT talented to create these visuals from scratch.

Dude! How could anyone not like this!? That was awesome! With a groovy tune no less!

Hello HyperSpin world,

Thank you,

Craig - Atlanta, Ga. USA

Is this on the FTP? Looks really good.

Not at the moment, but I can put it out there if you like.

Ok...it's now out on the FTP site under "/Upload Here/lildivaaa/HyperSpin Intro"

Also, the new "shorter" version is on the FTP as well in the same directory.

Edited by lildivaaa

30 seconds too long

Hello charlie1212,

I took your advise and revised the intro down to about 23 seconds. The original was 40 seconds and if I tried to shave off enough to take out your suggested 30 seconds too long, that would have left me with 10 seconds for an intro.

So, I did the best I could. Please have a look:

Great work man! With all the new intro videos coming out we're going to need a choose random intro video function!

Check my signature, Hyperspin folder =)

Check my signature, Hyperspin folder =)

Use the MapandStartHyperspin file in his signature! It is awesome for that randomizaion of introvideos!

Don't get me wrong, you did an amazing job but for an intro, it was too long. Even still, I'd end it when INSERT COIN appears.

Hello charlie1212,

I took your advise and revised the intro down to about 23 seconds. The original was 40 seconds and if I tried to shave off enough to take out your suggested 30 seconds too long, that would have left me with 10 seconds for an intro.

So, I did the best I could. Please have a look:

Hello All,

Two NEW intro videos I've created, for your enjoyment. Hope you like them!

Flynn's Intro (this is my personal one for my HyperSpin project)

TRON Intro

Thanks,

Craig