Sign in to follow this  
SIMPLYAUSTIN

The best Intro I can find

Hey guys!

Im not sure where I got this vid and I had nothing at all to do with the making of it. When I first started making my setup many moon ago I went through so many sites and downloads to get as much media as possible to help.

Here is an intro which for me is the best I could find. I have no idea where I got this from and want no credit for the making. Im just sharing it so that you guys can have a look if it fits your setup too.

Have fun guys :)
  • Upvote 2

Looks excellent. Where to download? The link on youtube does not work "Sorry, but the requested page was not found!".

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ligalegend
      Why are videos lower quality when played in Hyperspin ? It's perfect quality when played in Media player.
    • By PlayStrike
      Hi everyone, I am new in this forum, sorry for my broken english.
      Well, my problem is this: I are trying to Download Hyperspin from Downloads -> HyperSpin -> HyperSpin(Windows) -> HyperSpin 1.5.1 (Full Package).
      My antivirus (AVG) says " We has annulated the conection with hyperspin-fe.com in a secure form because it was infected with URL:Mal "
      I tried to access via Chrome and Firefox and I have the same problem. This happened on my Desktop PC and my Laptop. 
      What is happening ?