HyperSync, HyperList and FTP are now back online ×
Sign in to follow this  
EpicGod

Hyperspin Arcade Machine needs UPDATING

Good Morning,

I've been a member on here for a good part of 7 years. I have a Hyperspin arcade machine running on Windows 7 however, everything I have is outdated - MAME, DAPHNE, FUTURE PINBALL, etc. I need to have the Hyperspin, roms and its components updated. I would like to keep Windows 7 installed if possible. I'd like to hire someone on here to properly configure and update all of my stuff that I use. I've got way to much on my plate to do it myself as I've been taking care of my son who is recovering from COVID.

If anyone is interested and knows EXACTLY what they're doing, drop me a message.
Be well and stay safe from COVID-19.

Thanks,
Epic

These requests are against the forum rules. Topic locked

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Armhunter
      Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue?
      No matter what game im in, if I hit the coin button 3 or more times rapidly it exits the game back to the wheel.  I looked everywhere in Hyperspin and Mame itself.  I already have an exit button programed.  
      I would appreciate any help.  thank you.. and yes.. tried searching this before posting but couldnt find any help.  Maybe I searched incorrectly.
    • By NEO207
      Hello hyperspinners...
      I updated my retroarch to 1.9 by downloading the retroarch folder and overwriting my existing Retroarch folder.
      I have done that a couple of times without any problems so far but this time, i can access the games via retroarch directly but the games won't open, when i want to start them through hyperspin.

Besides that, I have the exact same problem with the dolphin emulator. games start via dolphin perfectly but don`t start through hyperspin. when i exit hyperspin via task manager, i can see that the dolphin emulator window gets opened by "starting the game via hyperspin".
    • By massaker77
      I bought it in 2015 but adding constantly mods and software.
      Finally I added extra leds, light guns and a custom integration with HyperSpin described here : https://github.com/cboudereau/ArcadeCab
      I also added more and more emulators, updated the hardware and used a Logitech Z5500 digital.