Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Unable to login to HyperSync

Saturn

"Could not verify HyperSpin membership, check your credentials and try again."

I verified with the creds I use to log on here. I was able to use HyperSync a few days ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting this same issue. I saw a post that it can take an hour or so to get the account status updated, etc., but it's been a few hours now. emumovies is authenticating but hypersync is still telling me we aren't friends.

I just want the pretty logos and pictures plz :D

still no joy after waiting overnight. 

my username on emumovies is different, could that be an issue? (emumovies is logged in ok in hypersync)

also will the hyperbase work affect hypersync atm?

I saw posts about downloading straight from FTP which is ok, but my cursory search for ftp info came up short. I'll give it a day and start digging around for ftp stuff tomorrow if this guy doesn't start working.

1 hour ago, zippit said:

still no joy after waiting overnight. 

my username on emumovies is different, could that be an issue? (emumovies is logged in ok in hypersync)

also will the hyperbase work affect hypersync atm?

I saw posts about downloading straight from FTP which is ok, but my cursory search for ftp info came up short. I'll give it a day and start digging around for ftp stuff tomorrow if this guy doesn't start working.

Did you install the latest version of Hypersync as per the instructions? 

so should I change my password again? not change it? does something need to change on the back end? should it be working normally? any troubleshooting steps I can take? I'm pretty stuck here.

2 hours ago, zippit said:

I guess it's officially a backend issue?

hsftp.jpg

I have checked your account and it looks fine. Most login issues are caused by users not installing the latest version into an empty folder. Another issue was with ASUS routers but we haven't had that issue for sometime.

Are you running it from a NAS? I'm not sure if that would cause an issue or not. 

Hopefully we can get this sorted for you ASAP.

I have a pretty basic setup with a netgear nighthawk router (couple years old). I have a locked down hosts file, but I disabled that temporarily and ran hypersync in admin with no joy.

I don't use any antivirus other than built in win defender stuff (which I also set to pass this through).

I'm happy to try anything again, though, and in any order. 

I will point out my password uses a lot of weird characters. I could try setting it to something simple for testing purposes in case one of the characters is getting hashed or breaking something

restarted my machine which I do sparingly, made sure the folder was not set to read only (original folder was), and same thing.

since ftp is failing auth, it's not a hypersync issue specifically, right? I'm going to change my pw and see if that does anything. (and I'll give it an hour to update everything).

Archived