Sign in to follow this  
SORHP

Custom Vewlix / Kraylix Wide 32" Arcade

Still need to get HS going, and get the marquee installed

5876797803_e9031c459c.jpg

5876797289_4d9cba8f0c_z.jpg

5877358108_bbdc781f85_z.jpg

Edited by SORHP

Thanks for all of the supporting comments guys!

here she is, pretty much finished, lovin every second of it!

5878583547_4c096d0d01_b.jpg

Edited by SORHP

This looks so great, it's great you did the two cabs contrasting with black and white. Great work bro!!

Thanks a ton Jeep! Im at the arcade heaven pearly gates, I'll be in complete euphoria when my vert machine is finished and loaded with our vert themes, I can hardly wait!!!

Edited by SORHP

Looking at all these cab's is really making want to get started on my own. Researching wood skills and techniques. You guys make it look easy! In awe!!!

hello I'm from Brazil will be that u could pass me the project with the averages by email if podesse would be grateful because I wanted to ride one of these to me my email: [email protected]

Please to make a place for me to buy here and they want to charge very expensive and have a velhor arcade would disassemble him to put them al Spare enconta would be more for me to do my friend ... will make the case for I regard more ...

Nice build. Not a fan of the open screen would like to see it in cased but But thats just me. overall very nice man.

Do anybody know if Kray is still building these cabinets? Soon to be in the market for one.

I don't know if kray is still getting after it or not, I'm sure you could email him...

I designed it to be cased in, but I could never decide on the bezel, one day though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do anybody know if Kray is still building these cabinets? Soon to be in the market for one.

I don't know if Kray is building them... But 'macattack' over on BYOAC is making them locally (Detroit).

He also does Pinball 2000 cabs and a few other flat packs.

Good Luck!

Edited by mattgold