Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Decals and Printing for your HyperSpin Cabinet

Lucian045

I need some printing done for my control panel, but i guess shipping to Australia will probably put it out of my price range... can you maybe tell me what i need to check when getting artwork printed, material etc.? Just ask for self-adhesive vinyl?

Shipping to Australia runs $65 3-5 day with tracking...$45 6-10 day without tracking...but if this is too much for you then yes you want self adhesive vinyl preferably with air release and laminated in gloss, matte or polycarbonate. Hope this helps and let me know if I can assist you with your graphics.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to thank everyone who ordered graphics from me this year. I hope everyone has been happy with the service and quality of the prints and material they have received. Looking forward to the new year and everyone's new builds, and maybe a few of my own! Have a great new year everyone and thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Soon I will print out my gfx for my cab, but I just have a quick question - do you recommend going with a plexi on top of your prints, or not? I'm trying to decide if I even want a plexi, it can get a little bit too glossy sometimes. At the same time I do like the extra protection (having kids!) it can give when it comes to rips and tears.

Thanks!

Soon I will print out my gfx for my cab, but I just have a quick question - do you recommend going with a plexi on top of your prints, or not? I'm trying to decide if I even want a plexi, it can get a little bit too glossy sometimes. At the same time I do like the extra protection (having kids!) it can give when it comes to rips and tears.

Thanks!

The material I offer will be more than protected from any child touching it...but it will not protect the print from gouging with some sort of tool :) up to you but you should have no problem applying the marquee to your panel without having to cover it with additional plexi for protection. Shoot me an email with your dimensions and I can give you price...PMing you my cell if you want to talk...sometimes faster. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
just want to say thank you Lucian045 for a great job printing out my marquee. definitely will contact you for future projects!

Thanks...business is booming people so a big thank you to all who ordered from me. I love seeing everyone's artwork and projects...such a fun hobby.

Wanted to let people know they should contact me thru my [email protected]. I am on these forums a lot but my email is much faster. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, been going through these forums to see if anyone else has had the same question as me. I originally designed my artwork for a tankstick using a premade template. I am finally making my own control panel but of course seeing that it is custom, there is no template for it. How do I make a to scale template so that I can then put my art on it? I would love to hire you Lucian for the printing as everyone's cabs on here look amazing.

Best way to make a template is to use a program like Adobe Illustrator and draw it out in the program. This means taking exact measurements and putting everything in as line drawings. Then you can use that template for your art in any program. Send me an e-mail [email protected] with your information and I'll see if I can help you out. Include your number so we can talk real fast.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Brad offers a top-notch service to cab-builders. He's an asset to our community and his product is second to none. Deal with confidence!

Thank you, Brad! As promised, here are some pics of the "final product" :

IMG_9480_zps46daba2c.jpg

IMG_9473_zps0783b4f7.jpg

Awesome driving cab! Are your graphics the laminate or vinyl?