Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Decals and Printing for your HyperSpin Cabinet

Lucian045

• 2 months later...

Happy 2016 everyone. Last month I worked on perfecting reverse printed marquees and bezels. I now have the process down, so if anyone is interested in getting a reverse printed marquee or bezel with there arcade artwork please let me know when you email. Cost depends on the size of course so please specify. Typically the cost runs around $75 - $95 depending on the size. Thanks.

24ltxg2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Happy 2016 everyone. Last month I worked on perfecting reverse printed marquees and bezels. I now have the process down, so if anyone is interested in getting a reverse printed marquee or bezel with there arcade artwork please let me know when you email. Cost depends on the size of course so please specify. Typically the cost runs around $75 - $95 depending on the size. Thanks.

24ltxg2.jpg

I've been thinking about re-designing my Marquee sometime soon so I'm interested.

So you've printed it on the backside of plexi or lexan? No need to sandwich it in between anymore?

I've been thinking about re-designing my Marquee sometime soon so I'm interested.

So you've printed it on the backside of plexi or lexan? No need to sandwich it in between anymore?

Nope, this method applies the graphic to the back of clear 1/4" plastic....creates a nice deep effect and lights just like a printed translucent marquee.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you Brad for the excellent quality artwork for my Dream Machine!

IMG_1040_zpsumi58mgm.jpg
IMG_1034_zpssmwu73aw.jpg
IMG_1043_zpshwk8bd09.jpg
IMG_1044_zps7flkb409.jpg

Hi there

what does it cost a print like this?

because im on planing to build my arcade and want some prints:

Sidearts

Marquee

Controlpanel

and perhabs Bezel

thx for answer and your prints here looks amazing.

I can't recommend Brad's services enough. Couldn't be happier with how the artwork turned out - high quality and easy to apply. Brad is great to work with - after I sent him the artwork he gave me a call to confirm a few things and answer some questions - had everything a few days later.

post-73837-0-15681500-1456604748_thumb.jpg

post-73837-0-68921500-1456604805_thumb.jpg

post-73837-0-04436200-1456604837_thumb.jpg

post-73837-0-99313400-1456604865_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a friendly reminder...I check all my threads every week or so but not always consistently.  Until my business fails (Very unlikely, lol) or my printer dies, I will always be printing artwork for the community.  Best way to get ahold of me is by email.  Thanks for all the orders! 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick question

I've been vinyl wrapping my cab with car vinyl, easily heated and moulded round external corners. I'm in talks with josh for some gfx, can your vinyl be persuaded around corners if a little heat is applied..

Thanks

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Hey Richie_jones....yes it can but it depends on how much you plan to bend it.  Car wrap film is usually 3-4 mils thick while my material is generally 6-7 mils thick.  I can print the graphics with car wrap film which will conform to any shape as it's designed for complex curves.  Just specify that when ordering. Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...