Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperBase Live Progress

fr0stbyt3

Definitely very easy to navigate.....its nice to have the manufacturer icons (or any icons in general) instead of text to click on....brings out a positive user experience

Thanks! I find the my eyes pick up a colored logo so much quicker than going through a list view. I can't wait to start getting people into the system and playing with it.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do like the Logos more than text. Like you said eyes do pick out systems much faster with pictures than text. That and it does look much more pretty ;)

With the pun intended... Im "Hype'd" about this HyperBase!!!! ;) Soon I will be slappin da base... I have found your menu music!!!!!

ok ok ok... too far I know....

Looking pretty swish! I'd like to join in the testing please, as I want to see how it copes with having multiple installs of HyperSpin on the same PC to fake subwheels. Might actually be the spur I need to spend more time adding some new systems.

Looking pretty swish! I'd like to join in the testing please, as I want to see how it copes with having multiple installs of HyperSpin on the same PC to fake subwheels. Might actually be the spur I need to spend more time adding some new systems.

So, out of the box this is technically possible. What will happen is you will install the app twice. However, in future versions of the client I am hoping to have one install handle both HyperSpin Instances. You may be an interesting test case to have a better understanding about.

Outside a the small technical update, you should be good to go.

So, out of the box this is technically possible. What will happen is you will install the app twice. However, in future versions of the client I am hoping to have one install handle both HyperSpin Instances. You may be an interesting test case to have a better understanding about.

Outside a the small technical update, you should be good to go.

Sounds great, thanks. I look forward to trying it out.

Thanks everyone! Glad to see there is some excitement for bringing this out. List support will be rolling out right around the first beta.

Also, if you guys didn't notice, we have full support for uploading and managing artwork coming down the pipeline. Expect more details on this soon.

Archived