Brandin

Hypersync cannot verify membership

Hello,

I'm a bit of a HS newbe but I have installed Hyperspin and a couple of systems with roms up and working (with correct names). I have also manually added some artworks and videos, but I finally decided to tryout HyperSync. I donated to the great people at hyperspin and emumovies so now I'm a Platinum member at Hyperspin and Lifetime member at EmuMovies. But when I run HyperSync it seems not to be able to connect to any of the servers. I get the followin errors:

"Could not verify EmuMovies membership, check your credentials and try again"

"Could not verify HyperSpin membership, check your credentials and try again"

When I try to update I get: "Failed to check for updates"

The news feed is unable to load with error "Error Loading News: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."

I'm running Win 8.1 Enterprise x64. So I cannot follow the common suggestion on the forum to install the recommended .NET framework 4.0. I have tried disabling my Antivirus and Firewall.

I'm running the latest HyperSync ver 3.5.0.29. I have also tried 3.5.0.17 without sucess.

I would be greatful for any help!

I think it may be a server side problem as I am getting the same error now when it was working fine for me yesterday with no changes made.

Both EM and HS report being unable to log in with current credentials.

Not to worry I am sure it will be looked at or corrected soon.

Ok, thanks. I guess I have to be a bit more patient.

I cannot logon to the FTP (ftp.hyperspin-themes.com) either. Does this work for you?

FTP seems to be down on both Hyperspin and Emumovies, you'll have to wait until it gets fixed which usually isn't long (within a day or two at most). This happens once in a while.

I feel bad for you guys just signing up when this happens, bad timing lol

I am having this problem now but its saying it cannot verify access to hyperspin yet i can log into the forums and FTP fine. I have a gold membership and when i signed up it said gold members had access to hyperspin and platinum had FULL access. It was actually working (i could at least start the app up and log in) before i paid for my membership. Any ideas as to why it would stop as soon as i paid?

Today I just become Platinum membership and when I tried to login using HyperSync, It say "Could not verify HyperSpin membership, check your credentials and try again" but I can login the EmuMovie without any error with HyperSync. I'm using the latest HyperSync

Hi there!

I'm having the same problem... i'm a platinum member but when i try to connect it shows me "could not verify hyperspin membership. check your credentials and try again."

I just upgraded my membership this morning and couldn't login...needless to say I was like a kid that got coal on christmas morning when I found this thread :).

Anyways, hope it gets resolved soon, really to get my setup finished.

I upgraded earlier today, I'm not getting an error that I can't login, but it doesn't think I have logged in. Is this a similar server issue, or something else?

Have the same problem!

I cant log in to hyperspin via hypersync, i have changed my password to something simple and i still doesnt work.. 

Having the same issue :(

Update: changed password, restarted Hypersync and it logged in successfully.

• Upvote 1

I just signed up and was also having issues signing into HyperSync and found that changing password on the website allowed me to successfully login. Just an FYI to help resolve the issue.

• Upvote 1

Having problems here too, but I haven't been quite so lucky. Through a combination of resetting my passwords, exiting HyperSync and rebooting my computer I've managed to get logged in with HyperSpin credentials, but not EmuMovies.  I can log in on the Emumovies website and FTP so I know my credentials are good.  I don't actually need access to the EmuMovies sync at the moment though, so I'm just sharing my experience in case it helps anyone.

Having problems here too, but I haven't been quite so lucky. Through a combination of resetting my passwords, exiting HyperSync and rebooting my computer I've managed to get logged in with HyperSpin credentials, but not EmuMovies.  I can log in on the Emumovies website and FTP so I know my credentials are good.  I don't actually need access to the EmuMovies sync at the moment though, so I'm just sharing my experience in case it helps anyone.

i sent you a pm

Cant sign in to HyperSync still, changed p/w no go.

edit: HyperSync

Cant sign in to HyperSpin still, changed p/w no go.

If by HyperSpin, you actually mean HyperSync, then I'm having the same issue. A temporary network problem perhaps? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By koscica
      Hi I have and Hyperspin install on mounted network drive. HyperSync was working fine until I installed Windows 10 April 2108 update. I tried it on two PCs. It stops working after windows update. Any ideas?
      HyperSpin shows no internet connection available which is not the case
    • By punkysuen
      I have just purchased the HyperSpin platinum account and the EmuMovie account.
      I can log in both in the HyperSync. However, when I click "individual system settings" icon, it fails and shows the message below:
      "Sling 2: there was an error connecting to HyperBase, please try again later"
      What should I do now?
    • By relic
      Hi guys this is where ill be listing a full database chart of what content is available  for hyper sync and which content is not there but could be added in. I know its been ages since ive been in this scene but i promise to do a full list of every single system available in the list of hyper sync and go through every single bit of content and list what is in their and whats not it will be a huge project but im gonna get it done thanks regards relic.
    • By Dakin23
      HyperSync WILL NOT recognize my HyperSpin login...WHY?  It logs into my "Emumovies" account just fine.  PLEASE HELP!

THANK YOU!