Brandin

Hypersync cannot verify membership

Ditto just purchased my hyperspace platinum account and it can't verify my account.  Does it take a little time to go through?

Version 3.5.0.30

It seems that HS and EM earn a lots with their paid subscriptions. I know the maintenance of the server costs a lot.

This does not change anything that all over the years, mostly private Peobles (which mostly also pay) have worked for weeks, to create Hi-Res Artwork and Videos. A few now reap the coal.

I find that shit. But fortunately that is only my personal opinion.

:morning2:

7 hours ago, qskidspub said:

Same Here. Definitely isn't you. Super frustrating when you donate to both services and find you cant connect.

Did you bother to read my posts stating the service is down while HyperBase and the ftp are moved to a new server?

Hi GigaPig,

First up Thanks for all the work you and the crew have done. HyperSync has saved me hours of work with all the artwork etc.

Just wondering if you have an ETA on the work you guys are doing to restore the service so I know when to give it a go again. Or will you be posting in this thread to let us know when all is good again?

Cheers

2 minutes ago, n0v1c31 said:

Hi GigaPig,

First up Thanks for all the work you and the crew have done. HyperSync has saved me hours of work with all the artwork etc.

Just wondering if you have an ETA on the work you guys are doing to restore the service so I know when to give it a go again. Or will you be posting in this thread to let us know when all is good again?

Cheers

Thank you. Circo has put up an announcement which you should all see at the top of every page that it will be down for no more than 24 hours. That was posted on the 22nd.

LOL aaaahhhh yeah now I see sorry mate... Sometimes the best place to hide things is right in front of me ;-)

All the best.

Cheers

1 hour ago, n0v1c31 said:

LOL aaaahhhh yeah now I see sorry mate... Sometimes the best place to hide things is right in front of me ;-)

All the best.

Cheers

No worries. :)

10 hours ago, gigapig said:

Did you bother to read my posts stating the service is down while HyperBase and the ftp are moved to a new server?

Nope I sure didn't. I may have if it was in neon flashing lights, my bad!

I've been trying to get it to work since Thursday, with no luck. 

Yes, it was Christmas.  It still would be nice to know when it will be back up. 

Some communication from someone would be helpful.

14 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Assuming this is still down, and it isn't just me that it isn't working for, correct?

Have yoy installed the new version of Hypersync into an empty folder? If that does not work go into "users>Hypersync" folder and delete the "application.ini" file. Then add your log in details.

Just now, gigapig said:

Have you installed the new version of Hypersync into an empty folder? If that does not work go into "users>Hypersync" folder and delete the "application.ini" file. Then add your log in details.

I logged in fine so if you're having issues it's probably because you're not using the latest version.

Yeah, I went in, cleared it out once again, and just downloaded the HyperSync executable. One more try, and things have taken off. Thanks, gentlemen. Much appreciated.

3 minutes ago, jareardy said:

Just stopping by to say thanks for the amazing customer service gigapig and that everything is now working perfectly!

Thank you, you're very welcome.

1 hour ago, tflpunk said:

Still not working fro me (Emumovies is fine). I'll raise a ticket

And you have tried installing the new Hypersync version in an empty folder and if that didn't work you deleted the "application.ini" from the "users>roaming>Hypersync " folder?

Hi gigapig, exactly that. I've tried all the suggestions in this thread. Emumovies logs in fine, but I'm having no joy with the hyperspin login. 

Ive tried different passwords too, but again, no luck. Perhaps Its because I signed up during the server move and my credentials didn't migrate? 

For another reason, I have today rebooted my router. Later I tried, if the log in on my platinum account on hyperspin now runs. Again without success. Emumovies works perfectly.  New is, that I now got an email from my router that I would not want to keep you from.

Event number : 1
Alert type : Malicious Sites Blocking
Source :  (70:4D:7B:AB:3D:A8)
Destination : hsapi.hyperbase-live.com

Event number : 2

Event number : 3

RT-AC68U's AiProtection detected suspicious networking behavior and prevented your device making a connection to a malicious website (see above and the attached log for details).Suggested actions:
1. If you know that the cause of this attempted connection was a proprietary app or program and not a web browser, we recommand that you uninstall it from your device.
2. Ensure your device is up to time in all its operating system patches as well as updates to all apps or programs.
3. You should take this opportunity to check for, and install, any router firmware updates.
4. If you continue to receive such alerts for similar attempted connections, investigation into the cause will be necessary.
Meanwhile, rest assured that AiProtection continues to help keep you safe on the Internet.

You also can link to trend micro website to download security trial software for your client device protection.
http://www.trendmicro.com/

ASUS AiProtection FAQ:
http://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1012070/

After I have tested this protection function turning off, the log in on hyperspin works wonderfully!

It seems that the address:  hsapi.hyperbase-live.com is blacklisted!  Therefore the log in with hypersync no longer worked. I can imagine that others are also affected.

Where it still does not work, can you understand my presentation? Can you test this?

For me personally it is no solution, to turn this protection off. I hope that we will find a solution for this.

thanks

wrs_vp.txt

malicious sites blocking.PNG

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hyperspinner5000
      Hi all! I have been using hypersync without fault to update most of my themes and vids etc for quite some time. I noticed that when ever anyone shows off the Taito Type X system or the Type X2 system on Hyperspin their videos are always there. I cant seem to download any at all. I have also had a look on the ftp to see if i could find anything but no luck there either.
      Where is everyone getting their Taito videos from including the main menu preview?
    • By koscica
      Hi I have and Hyperspin install on mounted network drive. HyperSync was working fine until I installed Windows 10 April 2108 update. I tried it on two PCs. It stops working after windows update. Any ideas?
      HyperSpin shows no internet connection available which is not the case
    • By punkysuen
      I have just purchased the HyperSpin platinum account and the EmuMovie account.
      I can log in both in the HyperSync. However, when I click "individual system settings" icon, it fails and shows the message below:
      "Sling 2: there was an error connecting to HyperBase, please try again later"
      What should I do now?
    • By relic
      Hi guys this is where ill be listing a full database chart of what content is available  for hyper sync and which content is not there but could be added in. I know its been ages since ive been in this scene but i promise to do a full list of every single system available in the list of hyper sync and go through every single bit of content and list what is in their and whats not it will be a huge project but im gonna get it done thanks regards relic.
    • By Dakin23
      HyperSync WILL NOT recognize my HyperSpin login...WHY?  It logs into my "Emumovies" account just fine.  PLEASE HELP!

THANK YOU!