Brandin

Hypersync cannot verify membership

So, hypersync is down again? Anyone knows when it will be back up? I was hoping it would be up again tonight

Not working here, can't log into HyperSpin.
Same question as above. Are you using the latest version?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm a new user trying to get everything set up and I can also verify that the HyperSync version 3.5.0.32 is not logging in to HyperSpin. There seems to be a problem with the credentials being recognized. 

I am however, able to log in to EmuMovies just fine.

15 minutes ago, guitarpete987 said:

I'm a new user trying to get everything set up and I can also verify that the HyperSync version 3.5.0.32 is not logging in to HyperSpin. There seems to be a problem with the credentials being recognized. 

I was able to log in just fine. I restarted the service just in case. Can you try again?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, guitarpete987 said:

Platinum membership is required to access Hypersync. 

It's working for me again but it wasn't when I posted last which I know was sometime ago. I was running the latest version at the time.

Hi

I am also having trouble login in to hypersync today

My emumovies account  is loggin in fine but not hyperspin.

any suggestions?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ecb116 said:

Hi

I am also having trouble login in to hypersync today

My emumovies account  is loggin in fine but not hyperspin.

any suggestions?

Working fine. Have you got the latest version and done all things required in the instructions? 

Yes i've updated to the latest version. Thing is I was able to use it properly about a year ago and I haven't changed my passwords or anything since then.

I've reentered my credentials but to no avail.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ecb116 said:

Yes i've updated to the latest version. Thing is I was able to use it properly about a year ago and I haven't changed my passwords or anything since then.

I've reentered my credentials but to no avail.

Did you install the new version into an empty folder? Or do you have an Asus router? You may also need to delete the applications.ini for your windows user folder

I am having no luck with the latest version of hypersync cloud. emumovies is ok but not hypersin. i am a platinum member, and have done as suggested in other posts but no luck. is there an update to get this working?

Hi, I just became a platinum member but the latest version of HyperSync Cloud is unable to verify my credentials, is the server still down for maintenance? Thanks for your support

I have 3 days trying to use hypersync  and is not working y can login to emovies but not to hyperspin  with hypersync  i already ask for help not body answer

On 3/21/2018 at 3:52 PM, fr0stbyt3 said:

I apologize for the downtime. We should be back up now.

is being 3 days and is not working

On 10/6/2018 at 10:31 AM, jhabers said:

HyperSync is down for maintenance for right now

is being 3 days how long we have to wait

Any idea when this will be back online please?  Been away from the fold for a couple of years, but coming back with a gusto to make a new build.  HyperSync not verifying my credentials is throwing a spanner in the works somewhat though!

2 hours ago, Harrisonm65 said:

Any idea when this will be back online please?  Been away from the fold for a couple of years, but coming back with a gusto to make a new build.  HyperSync not verifying my credentials is throwing a spanner in the works somewhat though!

Not sure yet. The guys should be waking up soon....will give them a nudge for some more info

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hyperspinner5000
      Hi all! I have been using hypersync without fault to update most of my themes and vids etc for quite some time. I noticed that when ever anyone shows off the Taito Type X system or the Type X2 system on Hyperspin their videos are always there. I cant seem to download any at all. I have also had a look on the ftp to see if i could find anything but no luck there either.
      Where is everyone getting their Taito videos from including the main menu preview?
    • By koscica
      Hi I have and Hyperspin install on mounted network drive. HyperSync was working fine until I installed Windows 10 April 2108 update. I tried it on two PCs. It stops working after windows update. Any ideas?
      HyperSpin shows no internet connection available which is not the case
    • By punkysuen
      I have just purchased the HyperSpin platinum account and the EmuMovie account.
      I can log in both in the HyperSync. However, when I click "individual system settings" icon, it fails and shows the message below:
      "Sling 2: there was an error connecting to HyperBase, please try again later"
      What should I do now?
    • By relic
      Hi guys this is where ill be listing a full database chart of what content is available  for hyper sync and which content is not there but could be added in. I know its been ages since ive been in this scene but i promise to do a full list of every single system available in the list of hyper sync and go through every single bit of content and list what is in their and whats not it will be a huge project but im gonna get it done thanks regards relic.
    • By Dakin23
      HyperSync WILL NOT recognize my HyperSpin login...WHY?  It logs into my "Emumovies" account just fine.  PLEASE HELP!

THANK YOU!