Brandin

Hypersync cannot verify membership

I've only just signed up to platinum specifically for this sync tool and it only worked for me once on Friday, everytime i attempt to login in now i get en error saying its unable to verify hyperspin membership. I have tried a couple of different machines just to confirm it wasn't my setup and i get the same error. Do i need to do anything on my end or will it be fixed soon?

In the mean time, I know i can access via FTP but i'm not sure where i'm supposed to copy the various files. Does anyone have a guide to which files need adding to which folder?

The support or lack there of around here is pretty bad. Sync is a great tool as it does everything for you. Hopefully someone will fix this soon or at least give an update. 

7 hours ago, Monkeytsar said:

I've only just signed up to platinum specifically for this sync tool and it only worked for me once on Friday, everytime i attempt to login in now i get en error saying its unable to verify hyperspin membership. I have tried a couple of different machines just to confirm it wasn't my setup and i get the same error. Do i need to do anything on my end or will it be fixed soon?

In the mean time, I know i can access via FTP but i'm not sure where i'm supposed to copy the various files. Does anyone have a guide to which files need adding to which folder?

The server is currently down and probably the reason why you were able to log in one day and not the next. 

Hopefully it will be back up soon. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hyperspinner5000
      Hi all! I have been using hypersync without fault to update most of my themes and vids etc for quite some time. I noticed that when ever anyone shows off the Taito Type X system or the Type X2 system on Hyperspin their videos are always there. I cant seem to download any at all. I have also had a look on the ftp to see if i could find anything but no luck there either.
      Where is everyone getting their Taito videos from including the main menu preview?
    • By koscica
      Hi I have and Hyperspin install on mounted network drive. HyperSync was working fine until I installed Windows 10 April 2108 update. I tried it on two PCs. It stops working after windows update. Any ideas?
      HyperSpin shows no internet connection available which is not the case
    • By punkysuen
      I have just purchased the HyperSpin platinum account and the EmuMovie account.
      I can log in both in the HyperSync. However, when I click "individual system settings" icon, it fails and shows the message below:
      "Sling 2: there was an error connecting to HyperBase, please try again later"
      What should I do now?
    • By relic
      Hi guys this is where ill be listing a full database chart of what content is available  for hyper sync and which content is not there but could be added in. I know its been ages since ive been in this scene but i promise to do a full list of every single system available in the list of hyper sync and go through every single bit of content and list what is in their and whats not it will be a huge project but im gonna get it done thanks regards relic.
    • By Dakin23
      HyperSync WILL NOT recognize my HyperSpin login...WHY?  It logs into my "Emumovies" account just fine.  PLEASE HELP!

THANK YOU!