Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

no internet connection available in hypersync

X-Fil

Hi all,

I'm a gold member for years and this morning I decided to go platinum in order to use HyperSync, but I canno't use it!!

I downloaded last version from download section and then upgraded with wyUpdate.

Starting HyperSync it tells me that I don't have an internet connection:bird:

I go to my login and I set my user/pwd for hyperspin and emumovies, pressing the login button it logs correctly; returning to home screen after setting the folders (hyperspin runs correctly with mame wheel, so my setup is ok) I continue to see 'not connected' and if I try to sync anyway (if I try to choose a system, the list is empty) it tells that it cannot fing any system configured!!

Please help me!!!

Are the servers down? Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I set my user/pwd for hyperspin and emumovies, pressing the login button it logs correctly; returning to home screen after setting the folders (hyperspin runs correctly with mame wheel, so my setup is ok) I continue to see 'not connected' and if I try to sync anyway (if I try to choose a system, the list is empty) it tells that it cannot fing any system configured!!

Unlike scam JN0-102 brain dumps and itil wikipedia training program, our best Stanford University and IBM online training courses provide you quick success in first try of LPI

Hi, thanks for the answers. Now I can connect, news are downoaded and I see my username on top left, telling me I'm connected.

The problem is that I have the list of systems empty: my folders are set correctly, mame is running correctlu from HS, but if I try to sync it tells me to configure at least one system!!!

Where is the problem? I'm starting to think I have wasted money in this hypersync, downloading from FTP server was better!!

Hi, thanks for the answers. Now I can connect, news are downoaded and I see my username on top left, telling me I'm connected.

The problem is that I have the list of systems empty: my folders are set correctly, mame is running correctlu from HS, but if I try to sync it tells me to configure at least one system!!!

Where is the problem? I'm starting to think I have wasted money in this hypersync, downloading from FTP server was better!!

You have to configure a system. Click on the Arcade silhouette. (Individual System Settings) then click on whatever you are trying to sync. Then set it how you want it to configure your system. Make sure the sync system (under drop system) is On. Then close that window. Then click on the sync tab and hit Begin sync.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived