Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Anyone want to test some new HyperPin Videos?

Circo

With mame behind me and dreamcast almost ready for release I have finally gotten around to trying my hand at hyperpin videos again. I looked at whats available over at vbforums and they look great but they are almost 100mb a file. These are coming out at about 1/10th the size. I can do them quickly but first I was hoping you guys might test them out, make sure they look ok and don't cause any issues with hyperpin before I go full blast on this.

I am including a couple of samples

Alien Pinball

VPForums Version 106mb

EmuMovies Version 15mb

1920x1080

60fps

No Audio

30 seconds

Dr. Dude

VPForums Version 118mb

EmuMovies Version 14.4mb

1920x1080

60fps

No Audio

30 seconds

Update I have processed the first 168 tables Get them here

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there is almost no difference in quality. I compared dr. dude vp-version and your version.

but your test vids are mirrored (inverted).

I just caught that, forgot a setting. Please try this one.

And thank you for the quick responses. I'm shooting for "No difference in quality" so be as picky as you can. ;)

(Take 2) Dr. Dude (Bally) (1990) (bmiki75, Rascal) (2.0.0).f4v.zip

yeejjjj!! :D

Just one thing I saw is that the two videos is mirrored(!) watch the text and the plunger position.

Are you planning of do all FS tables? Must be a ton of work!!

Much appreciated thought!

yeejjjj!! :D

Just one thing I saw is that the two videos is mirrored(!) watch the text and the plunger position.

Are you planning of do all FS tables? Must be a ton of work!!

Much appreciated thought!

The HyperPin tables are a breeze compared to the 4:3 and 16:9 tables I am working on right now. I am about 60% done with the regular tables and those all feature gameplay. I'm actually really happy with them as they are all 60fps and ball tracking is smooth as silk. The HyperPin videos are just a lightshow. So they are much easier.

Check the second example I uploaded, no mirroring.

And yes 100% complete set is what I will be doing, good and not as good tables.

Archived