Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Anyone want to test some new HyperPin Videos?

Circo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Circo, I noticed that in the Letter E, F and H are missing 3 Videos for Pins... Evel Knievel, Freedom and Hot Tip.

Did you know it?

All the Pins are 9er Tables to find in the 9er Tables Section - Recreation in vp-forums.com

Here are 3 Examples:

Evel Knievel VP9 v1.0.3

Author(s): destruk, Noah Fentz

Last Updated: Jan 15 2010, 09:23 PM

Submitted by: Noah Fentz

Freedom VP9

Author(s): TAB, Cold1, Destruk

Last Updated: --

Submitted by: TAB

Hot Tip VP9

Author(s): TAB, Destruk

Last Updated: Aug 17 2009, 01:19 PM

Circo Just went trhough all the vids that apply to me right now. beautiful work. Just pissed me off that True is no the same value as true in the hyperpin settings and couldnt get them to work right away. But they fire as soon as i scroll over them. ill keep dipping into them and see if I find anything astray

Circo, I noticed that in the Letter E, F and H are missing 3 Videos for Pins... Evel Knievel, Freedom and Hot Tip.

Did you know it?

All the Pins are 9er Tables to find in the 9er Tables Section - Recreation in vp-forums.com

Here are 3 Examples:

Evel Knievel VP9 v1.0.3

Author(s): destruk, Noah Fentz

Last Updated: Jan 15 2010, 09:23 PM

Submitted by: Noah Fentz

Freedom VP9

Author(s): TAB, Cold1, Destruk

Last Updated: --

Hot Tip VP9

Author(s): TAB, Destruk

Last Updated: Aug 17 2009, 01:19 PM

I do not see these tables in VP 9.x Cabinet Tables (FULL SCREEN) which is what this set is. I am also working on the other tables but I wanted to get this set out first because of the high demand and the speed with which I could get this set out.

Hey Circo

Yes you right, i mean the Desktop Tables that i search.

I do not see these tables in VP 9.x Cabinet Tables (FULL SCREEN) which is what this set is. I am also working on the other tables but I wanted to get this set out first because of the high demand and the speed with which I could get this set out.

Great work there Circo! :D

You'r on fire!!

Can't access my messages so I can see the confiramtion pm with my pass code for the FTP. Thought it was the same as for the emuMovies site. :P

Guess this has something to do with the upgrade?

I'll check back tomorrow (10:55pm here)

I got everything fixed, its not in your msg, all that does is inform you that it changed, click the subscription details link on the sites header for your most recent details

Hey Circo

This Set is now Finished?

Good and really fast Work.

The other Guys right ...You'r on fire!!

You've been to many members The Santa 2011!:congrats:

I think many members are happy with your work.

Are you working now on the Desktop Pinball Videos?

In any Case I wish you a Happy New Year 2012 and all the other Members to.

:party::party:

hey circo, great work and thanks for your time! wish you a nice 2012!!

there are some missing vids, plz check out also...

Twilight Zone Daymod

Twilight Zone Nightmod

Time Machine (jpsalas)

Terminator 3

Terminator 2 tipoto

Taxi

TOTAN new jpsalas alpharamp version

Star Wars Data East (missing R2D2 in your vid, hit various times F3 to see R2D2)

simpsons pinball party (day version)

rollercoaster tycoon

ripleys

monopoly

guns n roses

getaway II (melon version)

frankenstein (new bmki75 version)

dirty harry

cactus canyon

black knight 2000

banzai run (without siderails, just remove it in the editor)

sounds great, from what i can see the only way to get them is to buy a subscription?

surly that can't be right?

all that we do in this community is freely shared, as was the originals i assume these reduced versions were taken from?

Obviously you havent even looked or clicked the download button. The set is freely made available in the download section, there is a 250mb/day limit for free members but thats it.

http://emumovies.com/forums/index.php/files/file/1066-visual-pinball-video-snaps-hyperpin/

And its up to me what I share freely, last I checked both HS and VPForums take payments so why would you single out emumovies??

From the wording in the downloads section:

Availability

1080p Videos are available to our Supporting Members via our F.T.P. and Download Service

1080p Videos are available to all of our Members via our Download Section

Watermarked 1080p Videos are available for those that would like to distribute or use on a website

So now that I answered that they are clearly free, Can I safely assume your CNC services are free as well since its for the "Community"

I probably shouldn't read posts like this right after I pay my hosting payment. Makes my rent seem cheap I tell ya.

And for the record I made all of these from scratch thank you very much, and even some of the ones on vpforums (of which you can download 7 per day for free) came from my site originally. I did about 100 videos at BBB's request when HyperPin was first released.

hey circo, great work and thanks for your time! wish you a nice 2012!!

there are some missing vids, plz check out also...

Twilight Zone Daymod

Twilight Zone Nightmod

Time Machine (jpsalas)

Terminator 3

Terminator 2 tipoto

Taxi

TOTAN new jpsalas alpharamp version

Star Wars Data East (missing R2D2 in your vid, hit various times F3 to see R2D2)

simpsons pinball party (day version)

rollercoaster tycoon

ripleys

monopoly

guns n roses

getaway II (melon version)

frankenstein (new bmki75 version)

dirty harry

cactus canyon

black knight 2000

banzai run (without siderails, just remove it in the editor)

Thanks for the list, I am going to try and get these done today so I can wrap this set up. Thanks for the kind words guys, glad you like them :)

Obviously you havent even looked or clicked the download button. The set is freely made available in the download section, there is a 250mb/day limit for free members but thats it.

http://emumovies.com/forums/index.php/files/file/1066-visual-pinball-video-snaps-hyperpin/

And its up to me what I share freely, last I checked both HS and VPForums take payments so why would you single out emumovies??

From the wording in the downloads section:

Availability

1080p Videos are available to our Supporting Members via our F.T.P. and Download Service

1080p Videos are available to all of our Members via our Download Section

Watermarked 1080p Videos are available for those that would like to distribute or use on a website

So now that I answered that they are clearly free, Can I safely assume your CNC services are free as well since its for the "Community"

I probably shouldn't read posts like this right after I pay my hosting payment. Makes my rent seem cheap I tell ya.

And for the record I made all of these from scratch thank you very much, and even some of the ones on vpforums (of which you can download 7 per day for free) came from my site originally. I did about 100 videos at BBB's request when HyperPin was first released.

seems to have hit a nerve did we?

Apologies I had not seen the disclaimer on package page

(Purchasing a subscription package is completely OPTIONAL and not required to complete your registration or become a member of EmuMovies. By supporting EmuMovies you do get unlimited access and help to keep this site running. )

which you could have nicely highlighted rather than having a rant. At least that is what I would expect from someone who's down as an Administrator of this fine forum.

To answer your question, no my CNC work is not FOC... unless someone would like to donate the funds it cost me to buy it... My rates are however very affordable if you would like me to give you a quote :)

The rest of the work I have done and shared with this community is and will always be free.

seems to have hit a nerve did we?

Apologies I had not seen the disclaimer on package page

(Purchasing a subscription package is completely OPTIONAL and not required to complete your registration or become a member of EmuMovies. By supporting EmuMovies you do get unlimited access and help to keep this site running. )

which you could have nicely highlighted rather than having a rant. At least that is what I would expect from someone who's down as an Administrator of this fine forum.

To answer your question, no my CNC work is not FOC... unless someone would like to donate the funds it cost me to buy it... My rates are however very affordable if you would like me to give you a quote :)

The rest of the work I have done and shared with this community is and will always be free.

Yeah you hit a nerve when you assume a whole lot without even looking, so far this week I have invested about 60 hours in these vids alone, and while I appreciate all the other members comments suggestions and so forth, your words sounded a little "High on the Mountain" and did not really sit very well. And you can thank our supporting members (either financially or with content) that either of these sites even exist.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, I tried very hard not too and ran the post by a few mods before i posted it. But that second paragraph of yours, in your first post, is the kind of thing that makes me feel sometimes that we should take these sites private (not going to). Maybe I took it wrong who knows, I did these because I was asked to repeatedly (I don't have a HyperPin setup). But you came off to me and those I asked as judgmental and uninformed. So my apologies if I took that wrong or came off sounding less than professional. And to be clear, i try not to take donations from any of the contributors to the scene and I hand out free accounts almost daily. What you donate for is convenience, and I do save most of the 480p videos. But $20 for unlimited instant access to 18,000+ / 400gb of videos ain't half bad.

Anyway, enough of that for today, I normally ignore this kind of stuff, but it got in the middle of my thread Although if you think i'm a rough admin then you must not have met Dazz yet.. :) cheers!

Archived