Sign in to follow this  
Circo

Anyone want to test some new HyperPin Videos?

Anyway, enough of that for today, I normally ignore this kind of stuff, but it got in the middle of my thread Although if you think i'm a rough admin then you must not have met Dazz yet.. :) cheers!
Ahh, now come on Circo... You met me in real life. Am I really like that? No... I'm only a "rough admin" online because people don't know how to follow rules and/or use common sense. If they did then life would be sooo much simpler.

Dazz, I think your all sugar and honey :) All in good fun my friend. On another note, great to see ya!!

seems to have hit a nerve did we?

Um, yeah that would be a big nerve.

He puts in a week and a half worth of work (60 hours) up for the community for free, and you come in and give him a speech/lecture on not being a big enough philanthropist.

Just answering your ?

that is an understatment. He's respected for it

Very much so, ok I seriously need to finish the rest of the tables on this and get this thread back on track, sorry everyone. Have a happy new year and I'll have some treats to get 2012 started off right.

Hallo Circo

When i downloading now the Videos, is it the Finished Set or missing some Tables?

It's still missing about 40, I had to take a break I was going crazy, and the family was ready to kill me. :) Should be back at it tomorrow though.

I know that with the Family.

The last 2 years I spent also to much time on the machine and the software and because of this i had many conversation with my Familie.

Guest gstav

Hi!

How's it going Circo?

Great work with the vides so far!

Upgraded my set with the improved ones and now my wheel is spinning much faster in HP and with the vids showing up much faster!

Great work! :D

Edited by gstav

Also Blackout and WWF Royal Rumble?

-------------------------------------------------------

hey circo, great work and thanks for your time! wish you a nice 2012!!

there are some missing vids, plz check out also...

Twilight Zone Daymod

Twilight Zone Nightmod

Time Machine (jpsalas)

Terminator 3

Terminator 2 tipoto

Taxi

TOTAN new jpsalas alpharamp version

Star Wars Data East (missing R2D2 in your vid, hit various times F3 to see R2D2)

simpsons pinball party (day version)

rollercoaster tycoon

ripleys

monopoly

guns n roses

getaway II (melon version)

frankenstein (new bmki75 version)

dirty harry

cactus canyon

black knight 2000

banzai run (without siderails, just remove it in the editor)

Edited by newer

Hallo Circo

Is the Entire Collection now ready for download or something is missing?

Is this Thread Dead?

Edited by newer

I have noticed with the standard "big" video files noticed that it takes a longer press of the ENTER button before HP will launch a table or there is a slight hesitation in moving the wheel again after you stop at a table

With Circo's optimised vids this issue clears up and HP responds almost instantaneously again.

I still have a number of "big" vids and I'm keen to have a go at re-encoding them myself. What is the best program/utility to use for that?

I can make new ones, if you have a missing list post it over at emumovies. I'm using hardware capture for a higher frame rate.