Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Video Man Hyperspin

Lucian045

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*UPDATE* Finally got the beast into the basement and man it is huge for this room! Assembly went like a dream and now all that is needed is the finished artwork and the T-Molding application. Grabbed a pic of my daughter playing SMB for the first time. She got so excited to make it to the first castle!!! Brought back a lot of memories when I was young. Hopefully artwork will be installed in the next 2 weeks.

2l92kqc.jpg

dg2grc.jpg

30u8vp1.jpg

2n8u0b8.jpg

2ziqx3q.jpg

2uiu8sj.jpg

Awesome dude! What a beast, she looks rock solid. Shouldn't you have waited a day or two to send it to your BASEMENT with the centuries largest Hurricane barring down on the east coast?

Just kidding... hope you and your family are safe. I called my folks and friends in RI and all seems to be good. Tough go for the coastline.

We'll have it skinned soon, can't wait to see it done. All the best!

• 2 weeks later...

Artwork is complete...need to get it printed. I need some help though guys. I have a Microsoft Dual Strike controller I am going to hack to make a Star Wars flight yoke...I do not have the CD for this thing. Does anyone have the CD or setup files so I can at least get this thing working before I destroy it for the yoke? Can't find the files anywhere. Thanks for the help!

Tried those...there is no download link to be found on those sites. :(

this one looks a bit more promising

driver

sites a bit confusing, and you have to use their downloader to get the file, i went thru the process and ended up with something that looks like it might be it. (becareful as running there downloader, wants to install a whole heap of browser search bar addons.. urgh just uncheck and decline etc)

if you would rather i can just transfer the driver .exe or something. up to you.

post-62360-142870581634_thumb.jpg

Archived