HyperSync, HyperList and FTP are now back online ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Styphelus

Hyperspin Transitions

I finally got around to adding the additional transitions pack to my hyperspin and they are great but I have one major issue.

There are 2 transitions that show coins, one with silver coins and one with color coins. Does anyone know what those 2 transitions are called? I have a coin phobia and need them removed.

the coin transitions are:

HS_KitchenSink_Coins1_800

HS_KitchenSink_Coins2_800

or change the last number to 640 or 320

I finally got around to adding the additional transitions pack to my hyperspin and they are great but I have one major issue.

There are 2 transitions that show coins, one with silver coins and one with color coins. Does anyone know what those 2 transitions are called? I have a coin phobia and need them removed.

lmao

the coin transitions are:

HS_KitchenSink_Coins1_800

HS_KitchenSink_Coins2_800

or change the last number to 640 or 320

Thanks! I feel dumb now. Guess their name should be giving them away! Somehow I missed that!

What do you do with your pocket change, tell the cashier to keep it? Or is it so bad you drop it and run away screaming?

I don't go to arcades (I have hyperspin) and I don't use money. That's what debit cards and credit cards are for. If money is needed, the wife handles that and washes her hands thoroughly after.

There are additional transitions?

/Gold Member Downloads/~Extras/Transition Packs

Have a good one.

How can people have a phobia of heights, or insects, or germs or clowns, or horses in heat? They just do!

have these been moved from /Gold Member Downloads/~Extras/Transition Packs  to another location?