Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

DOLPHIN on Hyperspin - question

BlueGoblin

Make sure you read the basic instructions that come with the bar. They will tell you need to be in mode 4 for Wii. Mode 1 & 2 allow you to use the Wiimote as a mouse and mode 3 is to use the wii mote as a game pad I think.

Also update the firmware from the Mayflash website.

Dolphin bar is supposed to be an easy solution to connecting Wiimotes to you PC. You plug it in, maybe install drivers from the disc or site, sync the remotes and play.

Do you have Dolphin setup and playable? If you do, I would set it to continuous scanning, because you don't need to set a pair key. When you start Dolphin in Hyperspin the Wiimote will buzz when connected as soon as it loads.

Are you using original wiimotes or the Chinese ripoffs?

Any additional info would helpful, pictures, video, what game yoyr trying to play.

how can i tell if my wiimote isnt a knockoff?

I had it set earlier to 1 and 3 (something like that.. the wiimote worked somewhat. Playing super mario galaxy allowed me to jump or turn in different directions but i couldnt use it to run.

Gigapig mentioned it needs to be on 4 in order for it to work. I think my wiimote is actually not a knockoff.

Its got to be a setting that i have set wrong

The chinese wimotes must vary slightly because I have a Red one which works fine. But as randr says, stick to originals, which has a serial number of RVL-CNT-01, the Wiimotion plus have RVL-CNT-01-TR under the battery compartment.

Do you have the latest version of Dolphin or even a nightly build? And in the control section the control type is Real Wiimote?

Archived