Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

DOLPHIN on Hyperspin - question

BlueGoblin

The one you have photographed is not a Nintendo Wiimote, the screws are philips head screws, they should be tri wing screws, it's missing the label with the serial number and has a bad QA sticker over the other screw.

Here are three of mine, White is an original Nintendo (see the sticker with the part number) the red one works fine, the black one (I just found out) will sync if mode 1 is selected, but as soon as I change that to mode 4 it loses sync and goes off.

The red and black are both cheap copies.

post-9524-142870661874_thumb.jpg

i now have a new wiimote with the motion plus built in. I have the dolphin bar set at 4 and when i try to sync the wii mote w/ the dolphin, the wii mote is only setting at the first blue bar only. shouldnt it be the 4th blue bar? Anyways its still not working. Suggestions?

The Dolphin bar is supposed to simplify things. So you press the sync button on Dolphin bar, you open the battery compartment of your newly purchased Wiimote and press sync. Once synced you then press the mode button till mode 4 is selected. Job done, play Wii games on your PC.

You can also change the mode on the fly by pressing the Home button and a direction on the D pad.

Yes i tried both ways...when holding the red button only. the solid blue light at the bottom lights up (the first one)

when i hold the red button and buttons 1 & 2 at the same time, the first and second button light up in blue at the bottom

end result - still not working.

can somone log into my system and see what i have done wrong - please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine works great so far, synced right up. But what I can't figure out is how to update the firmware. The program says you have to do something with the sync button and the power button to put it into firmware update mode,...but i don't see a power button

Mine works great so far, synced right up. But what I can't figure out is how to update the firmware. The program says you have to do something with the sync button and the power button to put it into firmware update mode,...but i don't see a power button

You need to hold the sync button down and then plug it in, then the update button should light.

There is a new firmware which came out on the 15th Feb, here are the notes.

W010 Upgrade Firmware Ver04 Updates on February 10, 2015

1.The SYNC LED (LED 0) will be off if NO Connecting with the Wiimotes. The SYNC LED (LED 0) will stay lit if connecting with the Wiimotes.

2.The DolphinBar will not enter into the sleep mode while in the Mode 4 (Dolphin Mode) with Windows 8.1 (Some customers feedback this problem before)

Archived