Sign in to follow this  
TheIronRachel

Horror Comic Inspired Build

It's been a while, but I finally got everything I needed to wire up the control panel. It's not very neat, but it gets the job done.

post-49800-142870576051_thumb.jpg

And here's a short video showing some LEDBlinky animation. I need to make time to sit down with this program and figure it out.

http://youtu.be/4H_xNZJFE48

Excellent job you is truly amazing at building arcade cabs i hope to build one as good as yours myself keep up the magnifcent work i love the artwork the style everything im staying tuned to your updates cheers those led blink lights and control panel has a really nice touch you should be proud of what you have accomplished so far.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I still don't have artwork applied to the sides, but I'm hoping to do that soon. I've been spending the colder months traveling out west as often as I can to escape the snow, so that's eaten up a lot of my free money. I will definitely post an update when I can afford that last little detail. As far as everything else goes, I have LEDs that come in and out, so I need to troubleshoot that. Maybe redo the whole wiring job at some point. Not looking forward to that at all.

I am looking forward to how this build comes out. It looks really good so far :D

This cabinet came out super great and super awesome! I am still waiting on accruing money to make mine.