Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Tribute to UW

H4CK3R

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...we can probably update that contribution to a newer set of boards Greg......that one's a little dated now....:D

I'll throw an extra set in the box I'm sending down Brad. I should have it together and on its way by the end of the week.

Hey just became aware of this thread. I was over at vpf inquiring about a mini cab, when brad contacted me about this. I'm not really sure what happened to Charles(hacker). Haven't heard from him in over a year.

I really appreciate all the donations. I've been trying to get a cabinet for years now just haven't had the money to do it right. I'm currently in a situation now where I have about 2 weeks left at one of my jobs and then the business is closing it's doors. I'm losing half my income so I'm in a tight spot for Christmas and my sons second birthday next week.

Just thought of come by and thank everyone involved and try to show some appreciation for them and the community as a whole.

I've been chipping away at a really nice monster bash update and I just started working on the design stage of an original table for the vpcabs guys.

Thanks to all and happy holidays

• 5 months later...

We just received a donation for $500 to finish out your cab!! It will go out on Tuesday!! Thanks for all who donated for the 2nd time on this. Forum members kicked in a total of around $1000 in parts and cash and VPcabs is covering the rest.

We just received a donation for $500 to finish out your cab!! It will go out on Tuesday!! Thanks for all who donated for the 2nd time on this. Forum members kicked in a total of around $1000 in parts and cash and VPcabs is covering the rest.

Awesome! Glad to see this finally got completed.

Great to hear this project is finally going ahead but really disappointing to hear the first round of donations has gone. Can hardly expect people to contribute to seriously worthwhile projects like this if this kind of thing happens.

Thanks Shakenbake for all that you are donating as I can only assume there is a large shortfall between what is needed and what you have, as well as the second time donators.

The online community has contributed greatly to the success of VPcabs so far. We are happy to do this for UW. He is well deserving. We also realize that there are more well deserving people in the community that could benifit from a cabinet and as we grow we will try and do this more often. Please know that if you donate to a project that VPcabs is heading up your money will get put to good use.