Sign in to follow this  
baddeolv

gigapig promoted to forum moderator

Ouch, does that mean you will actually have to behave yourself?

Just kidding, well deserved! You're a very worthy addition to the mod team :)

Sooo much congrats there GigaPig!!! I couldnt have thought of a better person to have such a badge of honor in this place. You really have done so much and helped soo many people around here, more than anyone I know. Dont let it go to your head and dont be too harsh on me when my drunken ramblings get out of hand ;)

Merry Christmas mate!!!

(Now we just need to get Ron done too ;))

This forum is very lucky to have you Jai you have helped me too many times for me to remember and I am happy to be able to say your my friend.

Take care buddy catch you soon and congrats!

Sooo much congrats there GigaPig!!! I couldnt have thought of a better person to have such a badge of honor in this place. You really have done so much and helped soo many people around here, more than anyone I know. Dont let it go to your head and dont be too harsh on me when my drunken ramblings get out of hand ;)

Merry Christmas mate!!!

(Now we just need to get Ron done too ;))

Thanks Austin and a Happy New Year to you and everyone else, this thread has floored me.

After all this time I kind of know some peoples personalities, so "Forgive them for they know not what they do, because it's 2 am and they are clearly pissed" springs to mind :)

Thanks Austin and a Happy New Year to you and everyone else, this thread has floored me.

After all this time I kind of know some peoples personalities, so "Forgive them for they know not what they do, because it's 2 am and they are clearly pissed" springs to mind :)

Pissed=drunk for all us ignorant Americans ;)

Pissed=drunk for all us ignorant Americans ;)
:D

And for the ignorant English Gentleman.

American Pissed=upset/angry

Congrats giga! You are always one of the first ones to try to help people when they have setup problems so you deserve it.

Giga's a good dude. His tutorials were my introduction to HyperSpin. He's helped me personally on several occasions.

Give the man the banhammer!

Glad to see things moving along around here.

Edited by suspendedhatch

Congratulation Jai!

With your cool head and level hand, this forum will be a much better place with the likes of you!!!

Thank you for all your help in the past!

Thanks,

Ron

Well done mate. Funnily enough I drove through Swindon earlier had I known this then I could have bought you a beer!

Well done mate. Funnily enough I drove through Swindon earlier had I known this then I could have bought you a beer!

Cool, we just had some friends visit from Somerset, and had a great time playing Bubble Bobble, Hyper Sports and Track & Field. We went back to being 12 year olds with the score table.

post-9524-142870664479_thumb.jpg