Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Taito Type X

baddeolv

After a brief conversation with circo, we have decided that TTX and TTX2 games (being common knowledge these days anyway), can be included on the FTP as well as hypersync. I have added an XML to hyperlist, and sync will automatically pull it for you if you'd like. In turn, enabling you to sync all the media for the games. The XML is a hybrid of the naming convention for each game, mainly pulled from djvj' ttx pack in his upload folder, and also includes the "non type x" games. (Arcana hearts, etc...). The XML is not perfect as far as having genre included, but if we can agree on updates for each game, I will update as needed. **circo also fixed the video names to match, so videos should pull with sync as well -baddie

Personally I don't like the idea of mixing non Type X games on a wheel named Taito Type X. This makes as much sense as mixing the Atomiswave wheels in your Naomi wheel and name it Naomi.

If you want to mix them all together then would make more sense to name the wheel "Arcade PC" or something like that, if you start adding all the available games you'll soon realize you'll end up with a XML where the non-Type X games will be the majority of the games in the list.

Archived