Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

High Voltage pin 46/27/DMD

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Mameman - Yes you are correct the renders are not 100% right at that point as we were still tinkering with the design, but I will be loading the playfield monitor from the front of the cab rather than the back due to how the cabinet all goes together with Troy's from Arcadeworx and my design (Mainly Troy's :D)

@Gstav - :beer: Cheers mate.

@Nemo - I might have a couple ideas on how to do some sideart 'enhancements' :D

Got busy with making my wiring a little neater and have changed the way I am going to connect up my backbox and playfield LED's

wire%2520tray.jpg

Now whats missing... Oh I know..

Anyone seen Pixel? :D

Working in fighters? Now that would be a step up in life! :D

Got a little pacel in the mail today.... Well actually two flat packed cabinets.

P1010849.JPG

Tell you, this is some heavy de ja vu... :D

Check out Troy from Arcadeworkx version of the WPC-95 DMD panels

P1010847.JPG

borat.jpg

They have come up awesome, and so has the rest of the cabinet he designed for me. The attention to detail is brilliant.

Thanks again Troy. Cannot recommend him enough.

Time to trow a some paint on them

P1010850.JPG

P1010851.JPG

Yeah.... I think that will work. :D

Good one maxx!

I can vouch for the awesome work that Troy from Arcadeworx does - I've had a few cabinets made by him now and they are always excellent quality and as you say, his attention to detail is flawless. One of these days I should post a build thread but the only time I seem to take pics is when most of the fit out is done, so it would be more of a BUILT thread.......

For mesh, I found this stuff on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Aluminium-DIY-Mesh-Gutter-Guard-Keeps-Leaves-Out-/260562759542?pt=AU_Building_Materials&hash=item3caac02f76

It works really well, is very easy to cut (just use scissors) and best of all it is CHEAP!

Cheers Ozstick and good find with that mesh link.

Will have to check my first post and make sure I listed that I got some buttons and Ipac from you.

To all those Aussies -> ozstick is a fellow Victorian and great to deal with!

Have made a few purchases through him since I started this arcade building stuff and keep coming back for more.

Bit more infor for mameman - this is the top coat spraypack that I am using - Motospray satin black http://www.hichem.com.au/hicheminfo/PIDS/Misc/Satin.pdf

I have done most of the painting tonight and it's time to clean out the shed ready for this weekends little pinball working bee. :D

Hope to see my little boards I designed tomorrow so I can get them tested and ready too.

Bit more infor for mameman - this is the top coat spraypack that I am using - Motospray satin black http://www.hichem.com.au/hicheminfo/PIDS/Misc/Satin.pdf

cool, old school days... lacquer as apposed to acrylic... nice. have not sprayed lacquer in ohh so many years. the days of 40 coats and sanding between layers on our old show cars. brings back memories :)

To all those Aussies -> ozstick is a fellow Victorian and great to deal with!

Have made a few purchases through him since I started this arcade building stuff and keep coming back for more.

Agreed. Been around along time too. I'm sure I got some of my Mame stuff from him back in '98!.

Also grabbed my buttons, ipac, standoffs etc from him this time too.

Hope to see my little boards I designed tomorrow so I can get them tested and ready too.

Don't happen to have one or two boards spare you could sell to a fellow builder by any chance?

Cheers,

Arkay.

These boards are not for the coin door circuit Arkay as I had a moment on Eagle cad that Zebulon warned me about where I was designing boards every night for a week, but I am looking like I may have to order a few sets as people are pretty keen on them.

Just want to test my circuit first and will then be posting on the coin door thread the full Gerber files and instructions on how to order, and then do a video on how to solder it up for those that dont know what they are doing. Happy to order them for people and solder them up if they want it but as its only a couple of caps, resistors, terminals and 1 IC, I figure people could save on postage and order it themselves.

Ah ok. No worries.

I had a laugh when I saw you getting into the PCB software, I figured the inside of your next cab would look like something from the Matrix, where not a shred of wood was left showing, just nicely manufactured circuits, wall to wall :D

Cheers,

Arkay.

These boards are not for the coin door circuit Arkay as I had a moment on Eagle cad that Zebulon warned me about where I was designing boards every night for a week, but I am looking like I may have to order a few sets as people are pretty keen on them.

Just want to test my circuit first and will then be posting on the coin door thread the full Gerber files and instructions on how to order, and then do a video on how to solder it up for those that dont know what they are doing. Happy to order them for people and solder them up if they want it but as its only a couple of caps, resistors, terminals and 1 IC, I figure people could save on postage and order it themselves.

Told ya.......addictive ain't it?? :alberteinstein:

Archived