Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

no media found..

iceman1981

so I just setup hypersync and I'm getting this error, debug.txt says all sync's were completed but no media found as of 1/28. now I am logged into hyperspin-platinum and EmuMovies, however I have not donated to that site yet...I wanted to atleast get to the point where something downloaded and I got a "limit has been reached" or something before I shelled out 30 bucks.

is this error normal because of membership to emu movies? I really hope that's the case cause paying 30$ is way easier than more troubleshooting now that all these systems are finally working, lmao

I saw someone else posted a topic with the same title but his issue seems to be one particular system and not a completely new setup.

ok now you are so all you should need to do is sign in with your emu movies account and hyperspin then you click on the arcade machine icon and set your machines by saying update database and setting up machine also press default then go to sync and press go

• 3 weeks later...
ok now you are so all you should need to do is sign in with your emu movies account and hyperspin then you click on the arcade machine icon and set your machines by saying update database and setting up machine also press default then go to sync and press go

I've got the same issue, I'm logged in, clicked the arcade cabinet icon, choose NES, selected all on and all default, close, pressed "begin sync" but it sais "no new media as of current date".

Could anyone guide me in the right direction on how to resolve this ?

thanks in advance

EDIT: hehe, I made the beginners error: "did you try turning in off and on again ?" :D

cheers !

Archived