Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

CUSTOM ARTWORK - Graphic Design services for your cabinets

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello LD, Mortal Kombat would be sweet. I haven't made one of those but I love the artwork and use of colors and effects. Please keep me in mind if you need artwork. Please check out my galleries too for some inspiration. There are so many cool ideas anything's possible. You can send me an email from my website: jwgfx.com

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello flip1950,

Thanks for contacting me. I appreciate you liking my artwork and wanting to see more. If you look through my albums you can see some different generic sets made for members. Also lots of original and themed designs for cabs as well.

If you email me I'll respond with some samples of my day job (NBC television) design. I've been working in broadcast and print graphic design for 20 years and have all the latest programs to make custom designs.

Please send me an email and I'll send you more info on rates and booking time for your project. If you like the generic Hyper Pin base set that's $295 plus shipping. Brad Bowman (Lucian045) on the forums and I have been offering this set to members. He's an absolute pro with printing and his decal sets quality are second to none. We can also add some custom alterations to it as well. The additional cost depends on the amount of time needed to make changes. I've done a few of those and they are in my albums section of my profile.

My website in more like a dummy page for now and I hope to have something better this year. If you click on the email me section you'll get my address. Here's my address it is if it's not working:

[email protected]

Thank you. Respectfully yours,

Josh

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello HS forum followers. In an effort to get more of my 'old Hyper Spin' website posts into one place I'm updating this thread. It appears my updates cutoff around mid 2013. These re-posts will show what many might of missed since then with my custom artwork for members.

Thank you. All the best!

Josh

http://www.jwgfx.com

Posted May 31, 2013 

Hello spinners & pinners,

I wanted to share one of my newest designs - Zombie Pinball Madness. It's is a tribute to the Zombie craze of today. It's one of 6 original designs for Shakenbake's VPcabs production builds. We wanted to evoke a sense of classic Zombie horror with a contemporary sense of doom.

Please check out my galleries for these and other designs for Pinball, Bartop, Arcade standup & Pedestal style cabinets. I also offer logo design and pretty much anything else you may need from the design world.

If you want to own one of these machines with this design or any of the other offerings please visit this post by Shakenbake: http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?23990-Pinball-2000-Complete-Cabinet-3999-Grand-Opening-Special

You can also see this design as a completed cabinet at Brad's

Please keep a look out for the other 5 designs. Thanks for checking us out, all the best!

Josh

ZPM_Front_V3.jpg

ZPM_Side_V4.jpg

ZPM_TOP_V2.jpg

ZPM_Inner_Set_V1.jpg

ZPM_Speaker_V1.jpg