Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Announcement

Sorry for the recent downtime. Still much to do but we have the site updated, secure and back online.  Expect more changes.

CUSTOM ARTWORK - Graphic Design services for your cabinets

dfwArcade

On 11/23/2016 at 1:44 PM, thomas3120 said:

How much do you charge for designing a marquee.

I have a bit here that I started but I'm terrible at vectorizing.

Or if anything vectorizing the "Arcade Time Machine" BTTF art.

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for contacting me. A marquee design wouldn't take to long to make. It'll depend on the complexity of the artwork. BTTF... is that Back to the Future? I can design anything really, it's my job to bring your idea to life.

If your interested please email this account and I'll send you some samples and my rates and how to book time on my calendar. 

jwgfx@at.net

Thank you,

Josh

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 25/11/2016 at 0:27 PM, dfwArcade said:

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for contacting me. A marquee design wouldn't take to long to make. It'll depend on the complexity of the artwork. BTTF... is that Back to the Future? I can design anything really, it's my job to bring your idea to life.

If your interested please email this account and I'll send you some samples and my rates and how to book time on my calendar. 

jwgfx@at.net

Thank you,

Josh

Sent you an email

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By geololj
      Hey everyone. I am an old lurker/new member here and I wanted to ask if anyone has building plans/template for an arcade like Nu-Gen. I want to build one because it looks so nice but I cannot find plans. I would be forever grateful if you could share with me.

Thank you in advance :)

• By jevs
      Hi all.    very new to this, but a bit handy when it comes to building stuff. 
      A good friend of mine showed me his bartop machin that he was in the process of buillding and after looking at some of the games etc (running on pi) i was wowed.    decided to have a go myself as I was off work over xmas.....so it begins...

Had a look around the web for the kind of machine I wanted to build but nithing really caught my eye so went with a standard kind of cabinet - no sizes or plans, just a little sketch on the back of a used envelope and away we go - only consideration I had to make was the screen size.   Popped to my local currys/pc world - had a look, wanted to have 4k - but whch size?  once its bought you cant go any bigger so I figured its all or nothing so picked up a 43" 4k LG smart tv. 
      Everything was build around it, so I only had to make sure the inside dimension of the cabinet was 40" had it all built and working in about 3 days - took another 5 days or so adding bits here and there...speakers and subwoofer, foot rail, hidden draw for keyboard /mouse etc.

all worked out great - still learning config of hyperspin but will get there in the end

Cant wait to build the MK2 now....
      video below  - compiled from pictures i took while maing the cabinet - all put together by apple iphone lol.  
      Jevs Arcade - youtube

Taken this morning after fitting the footrail. pretty much finished now  hope you like!

• By Ray572
      New Update February 21, 2019
      Version 5.2   Added some improvements and synchronized well for database
      All Optimized Images.
                46/5000