Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync Technical Support

Rain

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where did you get those ROMs from and what was the name of the set?

On a French website (famous) about emulators. It would be easier perhaps in the future to download this roms from a website which will support the right name based on the XML file. Any recommandation?

I always recommend PD for most stuff.

What was the romset name?

PD? Police Department?What does it mean? Don't forget i'm French! I don't know all the acronyms!

How can I find the rom set name? I was thinking rom set was only for Mame's game. My issue is with the nintendo games.

Edit: public domain?

So, I need RomCenter or Dons HyperSpin ROM Renamer to correct the rom? Or do I need to redownload them entirely? Sorry, but i'm a bit lost.

PD? Police Department?What does it mean? Don't forget i'm French! I don't know all the acronyms!

How can I find the rom set name? I was thinking rom set was only for Mame's game. My issue is with the nintendo games.

PD stands for Pleasuredome. It's a torrent site for roms.

All roms are named with a specific naming convention. The most common are No-Intro (what HyperSpin uses), TOSEC and Good.

If you roms are named wrong, just use one of the available tools to rename them. I would recommend Don's HyperTools. It uses your xml database to rename the roms to match.

Thanks,

Ron

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help , I'm able to log in and went to setting and put settings where my Hyperspin is located and the Media . When i click on sync.

I get

Hypersync could not find any configured system ???

Help , I'm able to log in and went to setting and put settings where my Hyperspin is located and the Media . When i click on sync.

I get

Hypersync could not find any configured system ???

Have you linked your systems yet when clicking on the arcade machine on the first page?

So, five days and it still says it can't verify my HyperSpin credentials?? Anyone have thoughts?

Thanks!

Hello and welcome to the forums!

It should be immediate (Should be).

Are you using the same login and password you use on the forums?

You have to set your username and password for both HyperSpin and EMUMovies here:

post-48498-142870634117_thumb.png

Once clicked:

post-48498-14287063412_thumb.png

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ron

Sorry for the delay, 12 hour shifts, havent been able to check status again since yesterday but, I have gone through those steps. EM logs in clean but HS has continued to fail to verify credentials. Same user name and password used, first attempt was made as a gold member, then upgraded to platinum once I read this thread. So, not sure if someone has the power to override something in my account but it seems to be stuck in a bad loop :(

Thanks again!

Hello and welcome to the forums!

It should be immediate (Should be).

Are you using the same login and password you use on the forums?

You have to set your username and password for both HyperSpin and EMUMovies here:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41841[/ATTACH]

Once clicked:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41842[/ATTACH]

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ron

Still no luck with HyperSpin credentials... definition of insanity: trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results...? :(

Still no luck with HyperSpin credentials... definition of insanity: trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results...? :(

And you are using the same login as you use on this site? Exactly?

If that still fails, send a PM to one of the admins.

Thanks,

Ron

I haven't loaded it up in a while (few months or so), but now it's hanging on the bootloader where it checks my Windows Media Player version. Could have something to do with a recent Windows update. Maybe WMP got it's version updated? Anyone else having this problem? Everything was working fine before, just for the record.

Edit: Fixed it, my bad for messing with HyperSpin while tired. I had removed Windows Media Player recently and forgot I did so, reinstalling got me working again. I would recommend adding some error checks into the bootstrapper at some point though, i.e. "Windows Media Player was not found."

I'm having the same problem as zeldamae I cant log into hyperspn but can login just fine on my emumovies acount tried multiple times tried reinstalling no success. please help !!!

You need to be a Platinum member to use HyperSync. With Gold access, you can use the FTP, but not HyperSync.

Thanks,

Ron

Yesterday i posted this on the HyperSync Consumewr release thread: http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?26101-HyperSync-3-5-Consumer-Release-Download-Now!&p=326363&viewfull=1#post326363

This forum sounds like a more proper place for this.

It seems a lot of people (incl me) are able to sync all system videos except for MAME. Is this a known issue? I *sounds* like HyperSync is looking for videos at the wrong place for Mame?

In the meantime i've been able to get the videos from EmuMovie's FTP, but it would be really nice to get this issue resolved.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived