Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync Technical Support

Rain

@ortwin20000 - First do me a favor, open up /HyperSync/Settings/Settings.ini and at the bottom of that file you will find two keys an emu movies username and password field; delete everything after =. If this persist I will be happy to remote connect with you to straighten it out. If you would like to remote connect please visit http://emuchat.com/ and give me your information and we will get this dealt with quickly, thanks!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ortwin20000 Okay, just did a little XML work server side; let me know if it let's you sync now. As for the EmuMovies.com login, try EmuMovies download service utility and report back if it is letting you login. Thanks!

EmuMovies Download Utility = Login Failure.

Too many connections?

Also, having the same problem with MUGEN that I saw with Daphne. It is searching every game file and trying to sync...12,000 files even though I have only 11 games.

Read this post download the newer version, and this one lets you turn on/off recursion as defined by your systems.ini file. The problem with the Houston we have an error when attempting to sync has been resolved (&) was in an XML file so I had to squash it, done! As for the EmuMovies portion I cannot create it at all, neither can Jon nor any other admins. EmuMovies.com may have had a hiccup but it appears to be working just fine. Make sure you are using your forum username/password when attempting to login to EmuMovies via HyperSync. If the problem persist please visit me on http://www.emuchat.com/ and I will be more than glad to remote with you and get you up and running, thanks!

Thanks Rain for your help. I really apprecate it.

Syncing is now working again flawlessly.

Only from Emumovies I get no videos.

Tried the new Download Tool Version 1 from Emumovies too.

Login is working in booth programs.

I think Circo is doing something...

At the moment I am syncing "only" from Hyperspin but that is also a great evening for me and my pc :-)

GoDaddy.com Has Been Hacked

Please read this article: http://www.valuewalk.com/2012/09/godaddy-hacked-by-anonymous-member-millions-of-sites-down/

As a result some of you might not be able to login to EmuMovies.com via HyperSync, to test if your connection to the api works please visit: http://api.gamesdbase.com/ If that site works in your browser you should be able to connect, otherwise as soon as GoDaddy.com is back up and running your connections should resume.

I will keep you all informed as I learn/know more.

-Rain.

Another issue...

I downloaded the version here: http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5166

But HS keeps telling me that 2.1.0.1 is available every time I start it. The version of the EXE I have is 2.1.0.0

If you right click on the program then goto properties you can view the details of that file; move that file ontop of the old HyperSync and it will stop telling you that your version is out of date. I am not getting that problem as well; however, please note: it could also be related to the post above.

If you right click on the program then goto properties you can view the details of that file; move that file ontop of the old HyperSync and it will stop telling you that your version is out of date. I am not getting that problem as well; however, please note: it could also be related to the post above.

NM...I'm a dope. I kept extracting the wrong zip. :stupido3:

Anyway, I am back to having an issue with logging into emumovies. It worked fine a few times and now can't get in. Either it can't handle the # of connections or maybe I still have a ghost connection that is keeping me from logging in.

John

EmuMovies should be resolved now, I noticed GoDaddy.com was back online again. Good luck guys! A few more Platinum members would be great to really give these servers a beating and see what they are capable of! Thanks for you continued support guys!

Become a Platinum user today to join the media revolution and start syncing hundreds of thousands of files automatically and take the guess work out of your system setup and maintenance!

Hey Rainy!

Still have some problems with the sync stoping before completion with the latest HS.

Can you check my syncronization log from there?

If so, the log of 1347282285.45152 you can see the boxes, carts and wheels synced to my NES system

Hope to get around this sync skip :stupido2:

Hey Rainy!

Still have some problems with the sync stoping before completion with the latest HS.

Can you check my syncronization log from there?

If so, the log of 1347282285.45152 you can see the boxes, carts and wheels synced to my NES system

Hope to get around this sync skip :stupido2:

Unfortunately, I cannot see your logs from here. I think sometime I am going to have to remote with you to get it straightened out; there has to be one file that HyperSync does not like somewhere but we will get it panned out bossman. You can post that log to pastebin.com and then private message me the link. :)

My hypersync stops syncing randomly, I have to then go in and press sync again, and it will pick up again for a bit - but stop syncing again at a later point of download - how do you suggest I can help getting this fixed?

i have this same problem.. :(

also, sega master system wont sync for me at all.. i click sync and it goes straight back to idle. other systems will start syncing, but randomly stop

i have this same problem.. :(

also, sega master system wont sync for me at all.. i click sync and it goes straight back to idle. other systems will start syncing, but randomly stop

Do you guys have any internet connection issues? It almost sounds like HS is not able to reach HB. I haven't see the random stop issue before.

Regarding systems not syncing at all, you need to make sure you have an updated XML from HL. If your XML contains any ' or & and they are not in the XML as ' and & respectively, HS will fail to sync. HL was updated to aoutomatically correct this issue.

John

@johnodon - Not that I am aware of - but I will hardwire my connection for a little bit and see if that makes any difference. In any case, if THAT would be the issue, I think code could be easily be enhanced to do a couple of retries, and ultimately give an error message if such would happen.

@johnodon - Not that I am aware of - but I will hardwire my connection for a little bit and see if that makes any difference. In any case, if THAT would be the issue, I think code could be easily be enhanced to do a couple of retries, and ultimately give an error message if such would happen.

i am on a wired connection and its still be dropping out.

as for internet connection, internet still works fine all i have to do is hit sync again, and it starts back up..

downloading the new xml seems to have fixed the no syncing for genesis.

Archived