Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSync + EmuMovies = True Love 25% Off

Rain

Just for clarification, the movie syncing will be available in the upcoming version of Hypersync, correct? Or is it currently available and I'm not seeing it :s

Edit: Sorry, you already mentioned it's in the upcoming version!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just for clarification, the movie syncing will be available in the upcoming version of Hypersync, correct? Or is it currently available and I'm not seeing it :s

Edit: Sorry, you already mentioned it's in the upcoming version!

100% correct.

This is so Awesome. Hours and hours of setting up have shrunk to minutes with this amazing and great tool and bringing the two websites together even makes it better! Thank you to all the developers for making Hyperspin such a great fun hobby for all of us to enjoy a part of our childhood.

I've sent a couple of PMs re: this but they're not showing up in my sent items box. Not sure if they're being filtered by vBulletin since I haven't made any posts on the forum yet. Thanks!

You have to check the box, save copy to sent folder, before you send a PM out. It's not checked by default.

Thanks Rain. Signed up for the Emu Movies subscription and now looking forward to the release of the new HyperSync to auto download the movies. I'm unsure if I should wait until HyperSpin 2 is released and get the MP4 videos or get the FLV videos for now and re-download when HS is updated.

I'm unsure if I should wait until HyperSpin 2 is released and get the MP4 videos or get the FLV videos for now and re-download when HS is updated.

New HS release has no release date and will be done when it's done. So I'd just down the FLV's for now and down the MP4's later. Unless you can't miss the bandwidth. You can of course always predown the MP4's if you have the drive space.

Am I missing something re: pricing?

If I do Lifetime Subscription w/ 480p DVD, it's $80 + $5 shipping = $85.

If I do Lifetime Subscription w/ 480p bundled, it's $60 + $60 + $5 shipping - $15 coupon = $110 - 20% bundle discount = $88.

If I'm getting the DVDs, it seems to make sense not to use the coupon code at all. Just wanted to confirm.

Archived