Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync + EmuMovies = True Love 25% Off

Rain

To use HyperSync with Emumovies I have to get BOTH Platinum here and Lifetime there? I was under impression all I needed was a membership there so I purchased it..and still not able to get movies via HyperSync (Or I am doing it wrong)

Getting really frustrated..help would be appreciated.

I went ahead and paid for both..but I still can't get videos to work..when I sync it just runs through..downloads nothing. (I already have the art I supposed..but not videos except a couple I did manually on their site) What am I doing wrong?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

ok.if i correct understand i pay 45 dollars to be platinum.then i receive a 25% off for emu mpvie.. so i have to pay 60 $ - 25% .. 45 dollars.

if i correctly understand 45 dollars for hyperspin platinum and other 45 dollars fpr emu movie .. 90 dollars totally.?.

I will verify as I just went Platinum!

1) Buy Platinum first here on HyperSpin for the coupon code and access to HyperSync.

2) Use coupon code for membership to emumovies.

Lifetime: Normal Price: $60 Coupon Price: $45

Yearly : Normal Price: $30 Coupon Price: $22.50

Yeah it's a little expensive up front but best bet is to get lifetime subscription at emu movies also! Its an extra 20 bucks to ensure you have access to everything for life!

I will verify as I just went Platinum!

1) Buy Platinum first here on HyperSpin for the coupon code and access to HyperSync.

2) Use coupon code for membership to emumovies.

Lifetime: Normal Price: $60 Coupon Price: $45

Yearly : Normal Price: $30 Coupon Price: $22.50

Yeah it's a little expensive up front but best bet is to get lifetime subscription at emu movies also! Its an extra 20 bucks to ensure you have access to everything for life!

Perfect. :) Enjoy it.

Great, I should spend some money on HyperSpin Platinum ... recently upgrade my pc so I was waiting. that and the problems we have here in my country to buy anything from outside the country lol. Don't have a big HD in my HS PC so can't think in emumovies for now

I tried to test the HyperSync before I plop down $45 for a Platinum membership... only it does not seem to do anything. I cant get this program to download one file. Do you have to be a platinum member to use it?

LOL. Try before you buy. That's pretty funny.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived