cowboy

Mayflash Dolphin Bar And Taito Type X (BLUETOOTH) Trouble

It's really simple to do via task scheduler and devcon. Remember though that the Dolphinbar has 2 hardware IDs, one for mouse mode and one for wii mode. You'll need to disable both for a catch-all situation.

Also, a very important point to remember is that you cannot disable keyboard devices, which is what the dolphinbar uses for its buttons in mouse mode. Here's a batch I made to simplify everything.

ECHO OFF
CLS
:MENU
ECHO What would you like to do?
ECHO 1. Enable DolphinBar
ECHO 2. Disable DolphinBar
ECHO 3. Reinstall DolphinBar
ECHO 4. Tidy device manager
ECHO 5. Exit
SET /P M=Type 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 then press ENTER:
IF %M%==1 GOTO ENABLE
IF %M%==2 GOTO DISABLE
IF %M%==3 GOTO REINSTALL
IF %M%==4 GOTO TIDY
IF %M%==5 GOTO EOF
:ENABLE
start %~dp0devcon.exe enable "USB\VID_057E&PID_0306"
start %~dp0devcon.exe enable "USB\VID_0079&PID_1802"
start %~dp0devcon.exe updateni c:\windows\inf\keyboard.inf "HID\VID_0079&PID_1802&MI_00"
GOTO MENU
:DISABLE
start %~dp0devcon.exe updateni c:\windows\inf\input.inf "HID\VID_0079&PID_1802&MI_00"
start %~dp0devcon.exe disable "USB\VID_0079&PID_1802"
start %~dp0devcon.exe disable "USB\VID_057E&PID_0306"
GOTO MENU
:REINSTALL
start %~dp0devcon remove "USB\VID_0079&PID_1802"
start %~dp0devcon remove "USB\VID_057E&PID_0306"
TIMEOUT /T 5
start %~dp0devcon rescan
:TIDY
start %~dp0devcon Find ID "*VID_057E&PID_0306*" "*VID_045E&PID_02A1*" > "temp.txt"
FOR /F "tokens=1 delims=: " %%A IN ('start %~dp0devcon FindAll ID "*VID_057E&PID_0306*" "*VID_045E&PID_02A1*"') DO (
       TYPE "temp.txt" | FIND "%%~A" >NUL
      IF ERRORLEVEL 1 %Debug% start %~dp0devcon Remove "@%%~A"
)
del temp.txt

start %~dp0devcon remove "@HID\VID_045E&PID_02A1&IG_00"
TIMEOUT /T 5
start %~dp0devcon rescan
GOTO MENU
:EOF

This will allow you to enable/disable/reinstall dolphinbar as well as clean up unattached devices from device manager. Pop devcon in the same folder for it to work.

I would like to turn on the bar for some emulators and turn it off for others. I was hoping to get a copy of the ahk agent made and modify that to my needs.

You don't need an ahk. It can be done via task manager and Rocket Launcher.

Ok I'm not following your method are you saying to open task manager when I want to turn it on or off???

Sorry, my mistake there. I meant task scheduler. Create a task to enable the dolphin bar. Set it to run with highest priveleges. Create a shortcut to the task. Have RocketLauncher run the shortcut before loading dolphin.

Sorry, my mistake there. I meant task scheduler. Create a task to enable the dolphin bar. Set it to run with highest priveleges. Create a shortcut to the task. Have RocketLauncher run the shortcut before loading dolphin.

Thanks! It's a little less work involved but I need something a little more portable so I don't need to set it up to every pc I have.

My solution is fairly simple, do not use Taito Type X.  The games really are not worth it at all and the ones that are worth it exist in other ways, better ways.

Sadly though Tetris: The Grand Master 3 - Terror-Instinct is really worth playing and not available anywhere else.

You don't have to use task scheduler. It can be done with a batch file too. But it will require administrative rights.