Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Sony Playstation Minis - Complete Set

Aorin

All videos in one folder now > https://mega.co.nz/#F!gAAGnChL!64JNQfMPOpqMdAGGBTjjdA properly renamed as database.

Do you have an alternative location for this? i.e uploaded it to emumovies? Because we don't allow direct links to assets, like mega etc. because these links tend to become dead. I'll allow it for now if you provide an alternative means to download it, which isn't depended on shady file-hosting sites, otherwise I'll have to remove the link.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you have an alternative location for this? i.e uploaded it to emumovies? Because we don't allow direct links to assets, like mega etc. because these links tend to become dead. I'll allow it for now if you provide an alternative means to download it, which isn't depended on shady file-hosting sites, otherwise I'll have to remove the link.

I tried contacting Circo some days ago but he didn't reply as I wanted he to see if these videos can be accepted there, I think they have some requisites as bitrates, softwares, etc and maybe these ones I recorded doesn't fit their.

I remember once I uploaded lots of Japanese games for Sega Saturn on their FTP but it was quickly deleted, I'll try contacting someone there to see if there's an exception for this.

Thanks!

The final database is in FTP folder

I found that the genre for some games were not right. An example is that the genre for "Tehra Dark Warrior (USA)" was Acvtion instead of Action. I didn't want to mess with your folder, so I have put a fixed DB in my folder in "XML/Sony Playstyation Minis" along with genre XMLs. Feel free to add them to your folder.

• 3 weeks later...

i can right now

i should mention that i tweaked the module a little bit 

i noticed that sometimes the border of the emulator disappeared all the way and sometimes a rim of emulator border was left on the right side and bottom so i added the first three lines of the code below to the module. i added it right before the BezelStart() command (as pictured below).. and then i just built the bezel around/overtop the full emulator on the screen...hiding the parts i did not want to see...but at least it is consistent on my computer and not sometimes showing a rim of border and sometimes not..... know what i mean? no criticism to the original module or anything..maybe this is just a fluke on my system...... :)

oh yeah, and the dimensions (ie .ini file) are borrowed from the sony PSP bezel (johnny mazzic) on the ftp..so thanks to that person

disableHideTitleBar := true
disableHideToggleMenu := true
disableHideBorder := true
BezelStart()

If it's not to much to ask, Aorin. Could you make one without the PSP Playstation Portable part?

Load the png into any art program and erase the writing and re save it as png. I'm away from the PC or I would have been able to do it for you.

Load the png into any art program and erase the writing and re save it as png. I'm away from the PC or I would have been able to do it for you.

I'm sure it's easy to do, but the only art program I have is Paint and I don't think it will wotk with that. I think there will be a white background on the image after saving.  :)

Archived