Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Heroes Pinball

tchiacch

• 9 months later...

Getting back to build after our real work slowed our project down. Finishing backbox now. Wanted to show you how we routed channels for plexi to fit flush. Pictures show grooves that plexi drops in with silicone to secure. Monitors mounted with ease of future replacement in mind if we buy pinDMD in future or need another backglass monitor (board mount gives us flexibility to change out).

post-19579-142870601056_thumb.jpg

post-19579-142870601068_thumb.jpg

post-19579-14287060107_thumb.jpg

post-19579-142870601074_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Sweet, it’s like one of my kids going off to college and finally walking across the stage for graduation for their Bachelor’s degree. Well maybe an extra year to finish in 5!

Dude, more pictures. You started the whole concept of having a Hyper Pin custom design with all the cool game characters in a montage. I just made a inner back plate decal for VPcabs ‘Back to the Future’ cabinet. I revisited our Hyper Pin version from 4 years ago. I think I’ve only designed 2 of these all this time. Nice added touch to detail. Now I need to see me some side art!!

Thanks for sharing. So happy this is happening. The build looks pro grade. The shaker and amp placement inside looks super clean and well thought out. Keep p up the excellent work!!!

post-20148-142870582036_thumb.jpg

Archived