surfino

New in Hyperspin, Platinum membership

Howdy Hackers,

i am new into HS and i bought platinum membership some hours ago.

I received a paypal payment receipt via email but nothing else here in forum nor in mail, usually in other websites (like emumovies) it's automatic.

Do it need to be verified by "human" ? I don't know what i have to do 

Thanks in Advance.

• Upvote 1

Im in the same boat! I really want to get this ball rolling but i am stuck at the moment

Howdy Hackers,

i am new into HS and i bought platinum membership some hours ago.

I received a paypal payment receipt via email but nothing else here in forum nor in mail, usually in other websites (like emumovies) it's automatic.

Do it need to be verified by "human" ? I don't know what i have to do 

Thanks in Advance.

No hackers here..

rexryan,

"howdy hackers" was the old FairLight (demoscene) initial greetings on intros.

I am used to start things with that, sorry.

any word on this topic cause I really like to know. I have not received anything from admin or a confirmation. its like take my money and run kinda feelings right now. =(

The process is manual at this time. We are working on getting the automated upgrade to Platinum working in the next few days. For now I will be updating each user after the donation.

Everything is back to normal. Please sign up for Platinum here -> http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/store/

Thank You

• Upvote 3

so I should aspect it later today? i was so ready to dig into the ftp and hypersync now.

you are all set

I signed up for the Platinum membership around 8:30am eastern standard time. Am I going to be able to use the service today?

I signed up for the Platinum membership around 8:30am eastern standard time. Am I going to be able to use the service today?

Yes, look under your name, you are already set as a platinum user

How do we sign up for platinum? I cant find it anywhere... has this been temporarily taken down?

Edit - Found it. It is part of the Donations. Wasn't clear that they were the same. The link from Hypersync takes you to the forums so that probably needs updating. 

1-I've just paid for being a Platinum Supporting Member, so am I  now a Platinum member or not?

2-What about the 25% discount for emumovies how to access that?

Please reply. Thank you very much in advance.

1 hour ago, Branagh said:

Is the membership a one time payment or is this 50 bucks every month? 

Would you pay $50 a month? I can't say I would, but if you have it spare :)

One time only.