Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hypersync: impossibile to download video from Emumovies. Why?

legolas119

Hi,

I'm a lifetime member of both Hyperspin-fe and Emumovies.  

I have user Hypersyc to download automatically the extrafiles from Hyperspin-fe for my romlist of Nintendo Enterteinment Systemand, and it worked fine.

Now, I want to downalod video (in HQ of course) for my romset for Nintendo Enterteinment System but after pushing BEGIN SYNC, immediately it appears the message : "no new media as of 04/14/2015".  Why? I don't have any video for my roms...so why it isn't able to detect any videos?

thank you for your help!

Yes sure, the xml file is correct, it includes only my 59 roms (I deleted all the others because I don't want them) but it is correct. I'm sure that it is correct also because if I download with Hypersync the media files from Hyperspin, it works.

I have the problem only with the video from emumovies...

I have set up in the Video section of Hyperspin the 2 options:

Sync Video ON

Sync Intro ON

The Download folder are correctly:

Hyperspin folder: E:\Hyperspin

Download folder: E:\Hyperspin\Media

Alternate video folder: OFF  (but it doesn't happen anything even if I switch it on ON)

It continues to appear, when I start the sync of video: NO NEW MEDIA AS OF (date of today)

I don't know where is the problem? :(

Hi Austin, thank you! I'm your new member in youtube channel! Really good job, thanks!

I have already configured Hypersync as you show...but it continues to say me the same message and in this way it's impossibile for me to download the video...in 2 different pc!!!  So, I'm not able to understand where is the problem with the sync of the video (as I said, the sync of all other media works perfectly)

I have also seen some other your video, really good! I have only configured my first system (nintendo enterteinment system) and after seeing your nintendo NES video configuration I have only 2 little questions. Can I send you a PM, please?

thank you

I had a similar issue. After following Austins tutorial the vids wouldn't download. If I remember right I fixed it by clicking on a button underneath the far left info column (can't remember what it set) and as soon as I did that it worked.

Might help you or might be completely unrelated. Good luck!

Well, Metalzoic, I followed the guide and I looked for a button...but everything is correctly configured, I think...do you remember whch was the button or the option? It's a very strange problem...

Ok Austin, I write you, thanks!!!

Well, Metalzoic, I followed the guide and I looked for a button...but everything is correctly configured, I think...do you remember whch was the button or the option? It's a very strange problem...

Ok Austin, I write you, thanks!!!

It was just a switch to turn that system on for syncing. It's right next to the button that says something like "update database". That button should really have a big pop-up warning box.

I clicked it and it ******* deleted my entire database file for Steam games right after I had spent 3 hours manually typing it all in.

yes, the option named SYNC SYSTEM iis turned on.  I tried (after saving my own database file!!!) to push UPDATE DATABASE and then to sync the video...but nothing...it is impossible to sync them, Hypersync doesn't detect any video...it's really incredible...

yes, the option named SYNC SYSTEM iis turned on.  I tried (after saving my own database file!!!) to push UPDATE DATABASE and then to sync the video...but nothing...it is impossible to sync them, Hypersync doesn't detect any video...it's really incredible...

Please check the response to your ticket you submitted. You are not logged into EmuMovies within HyperSync. The EM in the lower right needs to be Color and not B&W

Hypersync_problem_with_video_downloading

Archived