Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Day of the Pinheads - Widebody 46/32/DMD

Aurich

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting sucked into physical pinball is kinda sapping my enthusiasm for virtual tables, find I'm not playing it anymore. I had no plans to sell it, but a friend might be interested in buying and I found that I was receptive to the idea. We'll see!

Was a blast building it though, so thanks to the community again. :)

Getting sucked into physical pinball is kinda sapping my enthusiasm for virtual tables, find I'm not playing it anymore. I had no plans to sell it, but a friend might be interested in buying and I found that I was receptive to the idea. We'll see!

Hah, I've been seeing you over on pinside quite a bit, so this doesn't surprise me. That forum is dangerous...I've found myself having similar feelings lately. But unless I come across an offer I can't refuse, I think I'm going to hold onto mine for a while. Until I have the cash to buy 5-10 quality titles, I feel like the vcab will continue to fill a void.

Hah, I've been seeing you over on pinside quite a bit, so this doesn't surprise me. That forum is dangerous...

Haha, true. I'm also hanging out with more SoCal pinheads, only real way to play down here, on-location is pretty dead. Went to a party a couple weeks ago with an amazing 56 machine private collection!

Haha, true. I'm also hanging out with more SoCal pinheads, only real way to play down here, on-location is pretty dead. Went to a party a couple weeks ago with an amazing 56 machine private collection!

Wow! That must have been a real treat. I live in the Dallas area and on location is pretty dead here too. I guess I need to get plugged into the local pinhead community more. Private collections are probably my best chance for more exposure.

I decided to take a break from that forum. I could just feel myself getting sucked in too much, and I don't have the scratch to buy a real machine at the moment, so it started feeling like I was just torturing myself by being there since I can't get in on the action. LOL. Some of the collections represented on that forum (and the spaces that house them) are the stuff arcade dreams are made of...

Consider giving yourself some time on your vcab. I noticed several of the folks over there with substantial collections also have a vcab, so there's obviously something to them even after crossing over. After some of the infatuation and joy of discovery from your recent foray into real machines subsides a bit, the vcab may very well recapture at least enough of your interest to justify keeping it....maybe. :)

Heh, we'll see I guess. Truth is it's a giant pain in the ass to try and sell it. I have $4500 worth of parts put into it, and I'd rather not take a giant bath on that. Don't care about my time, that was all fun. A pricey thing to try and move even at break-even though.

Archived