Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

New Feature: Beer Me

Circo

I was in the pub last night, I shouted "The referee's a wanker" and people started to throw money at me and bought me drinks. Incredible. ;)

Anyway the database team needs this added and Majorspawn can either go onto "App Developer" or "Media Creator". Unless it's going out to all even for those who say something mildly amusing. Perhaps it should encourage more people to be more active?

I think its a great way to encourage contribution. Like I said before its a fabulous community and its certainly worth while to put in effort to keep improving the content. Its a good way certainly stat a dialogue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Hmmm I been creating bezel art and themes for awhile now and I don't think I have the option to add a beer me to my acct. I like beer[emoji106][emoji41] haha

Of course at my age I drink lemonade or water now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's cool appreciate the good word. Gonna buy Adobe animate now so I can start making better quality themes and animations.

Just been trying the demo out and it makes a big difference from what I was using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You shouldn't be too excited. I've contributed more artwork and Emumovie vids than I can count on a hundred hands, plus more projects than I can even keep track of at this point. I never ask for anything but I've only had one person beer me a couple times. Who likes to give money away when they don't have to? lol it's a nice feature regardless but not much point in such a small niche community when most just come here to grab things for their setup and disappear.

You shouldn't be too excited. I've contributed more artwork and Emumovie vids than I can count on a hundred hands, plus more projects than I can even keep track of at this point. I never ask for anything but I've only had one person beer me a couple times. Who likes to give money away when they don't have to? lol it's a nice feature regardless but not much point in such a small niche community when most just come here to grab things for their setup and disappear.

I hate to see the frustration in someone that has given so much to this community. I dont use this feature enough but will, towards Christmans give a little back to you guys. not to just give you money because there wont be enough but just to show appreciation

I am planning on a topic to highlight this soon but want to do it right without causing a forum storm!

Check your paypal account ;)

Check your paypal account ;)

Wow, thanks! That's really cool of you, I appreciate it.

I didn't mean to come off as bitter or frustrated. I was just saying. Most the work we do here is for the community and for free, we shouldn't expect to get paid for anything but it would be nice. I wish I could do Hyperspin and Emumovie work for a living lol

Wow, thanks! That's really cool of you, I appreciate it.

I didn't mean to come off as bitter or frustrated. I was just saying. Most the work we do here is for the community and for free, we shouldn't expect to get paid for anything but it would be nice. I wish I could do Hyperspin and Emumovie work for a living lol

Can you imagine just pumping out hs artwork and movies and getting paid? That would be the life! :-)

Well I try to add to the community where I can but you guys give back so so much. If a bit of cash towards beer or whatever helps to show my appreciation then its nice to be able to do so. I get that the community is about sharing etc but there are quite a few members that go way above and beyond and to whom I will always be grateful.  :thanks:

• 3 months later...

So Christmas is coming and I'm finding it hard to cut down the "who should I give beer to" list. (FYI I'm not a big drinker :) but I will do my best)

any thoughts on who gives the most back are welcome please.

I have a couple of users that have directly helped my setup and plenty of worthy contributors to choose from.

i thought about a poll but didn't fit 

14 minutes ago, thatman84 said:

So Christmas is coming and I'm finding it hard to cut down the "who should I give beer to" list. (FYI I'm not a big drinker :) but I will do my best)

any thoughts on who gives the most back are welcome please.

I have a couple of users that have directly helped my setup and plenty of worthy contributors to choose from.

i thought about a poll but didn't fit 

The plugin is not active at the moment is it?

Archived