Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSpin 1.4 Beta

BadBoyBill

Hyperspin beta 15 looses focus for me randomly.

If i leave my cab in hyperspin and go away for a while when i come back it has lost focus and some windows are in front of it. Has anyone else experienced this?

It ando happens in the middle of a game from time to time but that might be a separate issue with some key combo, not sure.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hyperspin beta 15 looses focus for me randomly.

If i leave my cab in hyperspin and go away for a while when i come back it has lost focus and some windows are in front of it. Has anyone else experienced this?

It ando happens in the middle of a game from time to time but that might be a separate issue with some key combo, not sure.

I've experienced and reported that. As have others. Waiting for BBB to resurface and hopefully address. 

I found a sound bug where if you press 1 in my case I can change the volume. Only thing is if I adjust it, I see the volume bar move back after I stop adjusting it and it sets back at the volume the master volume control is for my pc so really the volume adjuster in hyperspin doesn't really allow for adjustments

Tapatalk signature

Looking for letter makers. Volunteer

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/10813-project-assignments/

To see what hyperspin still needs...

http://hyperbase.hyperspin-fe.com/

IDK, i just downloaded the lastest version here,: " HS_1.4_Beta_015.zip " ...

and i'm having problems with my controllers, specially sticks sensitivity :(

I´ve heard BBB disappears for more 10 minutes each time an idiot shares platinum´s restrict content.

Well it all depends on what you need. I have no problems with it, in fact it works better for me than any other version so far. BUT...I don't use many or any of the 3rd party bells and whistles that is/was available. I'm fine with how it is and it covers more than I was looking for. But for me it's all about a nice frontend that shows the games I wan't, nice good looking wheels (from original artwork)  and the original boxes and sometimes carts. If If I get this running without glitches I'm more than happy. There is some nice addons like fades and speech and what not, but personally I don't need it to be satisfied, it's just bonuses for me.

So if you need a good working setup with the basics then this is good to go imho.

I can't speak for the rest of the stuff as I don't use it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived