Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

SETTINGS: Android emulator settings

reznnate

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my name is danny and im know about emularors but im new to hyperspin

Im just wondered if any one knew the parameters for nes. Emu, md. emu, neo.emu, and all the robert broglia i like these emularors more than retroarch any help or a lonk to the parameters would be great

The reason i want to us them is because there more customisable

Thanks in advance danny

I have been able to setup everything except for EPSXe. It just opens the emulator and does not launch any games. All my games are in bin, cue format. I emailed the developer weeks ago and haven't gotten a reply. Any ideas?

Working Emulators:

2600.emu

NES.emu

NEO.emu

PCE.emu

MD.emu

Mame4Droid

Dolphin

Snes9X

PPSSPP

Reicast

Mupen64 Plus AE

Hi forgivenll

Please can you tell me the past that make the emularors work as there the ones i use .

Or a guide to set up the ini

I have the base for them all for retroarch off hyperspin spin i just need to change them to make these emularors wprk instead of retroarch

Many thanks danny

Hi forgivenll

Please can you tell me the past that make the emularors work as there the ones i use .

Or a guide to set up the ini

I have the base for them all for retroarch off hyperspin spin i just need to change them to make these emularors wprk instead of retroarch

Many thanks danny

It's been awhile since I have done anything with it. I side loaded this tool (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sika524.android.quickshortcut) to get the exact command line to launch the app correctly, as someone else suggested. Here is my ini's if that helps. In my case Hyperspin and my roms are on an external hdd.

post-100251-0-83462400-1472141955_thumb.png

post-100251-0-80826400-1472141956_thumb.png

post-100251-0-74996900-1472141957_thumb.png

Ini's.zip

Hi my name is danny and im know about emularors but im new to hyperspin

Im just wondered if any one knew the parameters for nes. Emu, md. emu, neo.emu, and all the robert broglia i like these emularors more than retroarch any help or a lonk to the parameters would be great

The reason i want to us them is because there more customisable

Thanks in advance danny

look under android settings in section

New here to hyperspin trying to get n64 running I also have retroarch was wondering if this line is right (ini.) I'm on a k1 shield I can't find the Android_setting link is broken?? I'm lost thanks

exe info]

path=

rompath=/Emulators/Nintendo 64/roms

userompath=true

exe=com.retroarch/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture

romextension=n64

parameters=cores/mupen64plus_libretro_android.so

New here to hyperspin trying to get n64 running I also have retroarch was wondering if this line is right (ini.) I'm on a k1 shield I can't find the Android_setting link is broken?? I'm lost thanks

exe info]

path=

rompath=/Emulators/Nintendo 64/roms

userompath=true

exe=com.retroarch/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture

romextension=n64

parameters=cores/mupen64plus_libretro_android.so

This looks right but can't confirm at moment, away from my setup. Try looking in the beginners guide thread. A few pages back badhemi upload his settings. I think they are in the Upload here section of the downloads.

What is your actual problem? Does retroarch launch the game ok? I think miles core is broken and only displaying a black screen. I have an older version so I'm ok.

Hi unforgivell

Thanks for the ini files ive got my hyperspin all setup and working

But i cant get master system to work on MD. emu

Do you know the exe.com base activity for it

Ive used the same on that i used for mega drive but it doesn't work the rom path is definitely correct

Once again many thanks danny

Hi unforgivell

Thanks for the ini files ive got my hyperspin all setup and working

But i cant get master system to work on MD. emu

Do you know the exe.com base activity for it

Ive used the same on that i used for mega drive but it doesn't work the rom path is definitely correct

Once again many thanks danny

just use retroarch for master system

I couldn't for the life of me find this on any of the forums or anywhere on the web so I had to do some playing around to figure it out but for the newest Mupen64Plus on the Nvidia Shield by FZurita is this setting

Mupen64Plus AE

Google play Nvidia Shield TV

exe=org.mupen64plusae.v3.fzurita/paulscode.android.mupen64plusae.SplashActivity

parameters=

I can't for the life of me get the retroarch core to work for me so hopefully this helps someone out also

I couldn't for the life of me find this on any of the forums or anywhere on the web so I had to do some playing around to figure it out but for the newest Mupen64Plus on the Nvidia Shield by FZurita is this setting

Mupen64Plus AE

Google play Nvidia Shield TV

exe=org.mupen64plusae.v3.fzurita/paulscode.android.mupen64plusae.SplashActivity

parameters=

I can't for the life of me get the retroarch core to work for me so hopefully this helps someone out also

My wife and I both own a Shield Pro with Mupen64plusAE. It still works perfectly as I set it up, as in the .ini i posted. Not sure what the problem is?

@3vasi0n

I do have the most recent, but the Android version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=paulscode.android.mupen64plus.free&hl=en , not the Android TV version.

FYI... that version hasn't been updated since 2014.  The more up to date version is on Paulscode.com which is 3.a.0.  Also I wouldn't recommend the FZ version on shieldtv as there is some serious audio lag using either audio driver.  Just try Mario64 and jump... there is a significant lag from when mario hits the ground to when you hear the sound.  Paulscode's latest in my opinion runs best but Glupen64 on retroarch is getting better everyday using the latest GlideN64 video drivers.