newoski

0.162 MAME/MESS Merge??

it looks like. I like this improvement. But I am some kind of shocked because of the speed of new Updates...

What? For real? I have Mess all nicely setup. Took me ages to get everything running smoothly. What the heck?

MAMEUI and MESSUI will still be separated so you can use them instead. However, from what I understood,  I don't think that it will be too much of a problem to use the new MAME, you just need to change the location of the MESS emu in RL and point it to MAME 0.162 and that should be it.

MameuiFX site says that their releases won't include the mess stuff so it must be able to be separated without issue.

They already have their compiled version up.

I'm waiting on Jumpstiles version though.

By default it will compile both into the same executable, but you can still compile them into different ones if you want to.

You could already have both as the same executable (UME) it was just not supported officially.

• Upvote 1

any updates on what happened when you guys updated to the new combined mess/mame?

thanks

craig

Works a treat. Much easier to manage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1