Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Bartop build a la Retrocade/Tinyarcade

Yardley

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha thanks, I posted those from my phone and they got flipped for some reason. Everything fit fine! Just got the marquee from Lucian and I'm about to put it on. Question, I was playing Pac-man for a bit and the joysticks felt a bit odd, is that the case generally if they're not in the 4 way position? Felt a bit odd with Street Fighter too, I think I remember reading about an octogonal plate for the Sanwa sticks maybe a need that? Thanks

Question' date=' I was playing Pac-man for a bit and the joysticks felt a bit odd, is that the case generally if they're not in the 4 way position? Felt a bit odd with Street Fighter too, I think I remember reading about an octogonal plate for the Sanwa sticks maybe a need that? Thanks[/quote']

Odd as in stiff movement? Or squared motion

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I think more of a squared motio with street fighter. With pac man more of a lack of control/response.

Yeah I think it's a preference kind of thing. Octagons will allow for better circular moves in fighting games from what I hear, but it all comes down to what you're used to. Pac man works best in four way mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hey question for y'all, I set up a shifted key on the minipac for tab so that I can change settings when in a game but my select/enter key won't work when in the configuration menu of MAME. It works fine for everything else, what gives?

Archived