Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperspin/Rocket/Unable to Launch

brettkarol

I jacked up something or should say I might not have set it up right in the first place. Can someone help? I got a clean computer with Hyperspin and Upgraded to Hyperlaunch. For the life of me I can't get things to work. I got the videos, images, all that fun stuff. But when it comes to launching a ROM it tells me "No Default_Emulator found in "H:\Hyperspin\Settings\10-yard Fight (USA).zip,nes\Emulators.ini" Pleas set one so Rocketlauncher knows what module to us."

When I go to that emulator.ini this is what I see.

[ROMS]

Default_Emulator=Nintendo Entertainment System

Rom_Path=

Can someone please help I got all the goodies just can't get the ROMs to play in any of the systems, and getting xpadder to work with the PS3 report is another story but I can deal with that once I actually get the games to even load. Any help would be great. I have teamviewer on here if someone wants to jump in and look. Just want to try and get this done before my brothers birthday. He's going to be super excited.

I'm in the process of transferring all the information to another hard drive and might start fresh with a new clean Hyperspin and RocketLauncher.

Thanks. Yeah I put Rocket into the Hyperspin folder. And I think when I put it in there it override stuff too. So I don't even know what data is good or bad. Blagh. Think you know how to do things and can follow directions and find out you are clueless. I guess I'll wait for the 2tb to transfer to another hard drive and do a full erase and start over again.

Archived