Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Main Menu (System Specific) - Core Content - Media and Project Status

This thread represents all system specific Main Menu media. Not all assets from FTP and download section have yet been audited. Please link to any new content or projects relevant to the system specific Main Menu media in here to help us keep track and I will update this thread as I complete auditing of global assets. As mentioned below, the final step of the audit once all systems/collections have been checked will be to fill out certain wheel sets to ensure there's a wheel for everything (ie. so users don't ever have to worry about picking a set that'll have gaps).

Main Menu (System Specific) *Non-Universal themes in system section

Marquee:

Sound - Background Music:

Transitions - Override: *Currently only 800x600

• Default (4:3) *Only includes HS's original 21 default systems.

Wheel:

• Avar - Ghostlight
  • Avar - Starguide
  • *Carbon
  • *Coming Soon
  • Crylen
  • Horizontal (Spanish) *not close to full set **danielbicio
  • KoolJeep
  • maxcade - break from the norm *Borderline. Logo quality and resolution varies drastically
  • *maxcade - Multi Color
  • *maxcade - Red
  • mdog1978 *Borderline. Small set and logos badly cut in some instances
  • Minimal (Black Glass) (8K) *Created by garehard, updated and curated by Kondorito
  • Minimal (Black) (8K) *Created by garehard, updated and curated by Kondorito
  • Minimal (Dark Grey) (8K) *Created by garehard, updated and curated by Kondorito
  • Minimal (Light Grey) (8K) *Created by garehard, updated and curated by Kondorito
  • Minimal (Silver) (8K) *Created by garehard, updated and curated by Kondorito
  • Minimal (White) (8K) *Created by garehard, updated and curated by Kondorito
  • *Sticker
  • *Tristeele
  • *Unified

Note: All condition RED assets here currently excluded from the server due to insufficient set completion (~1-5 wheels in them total). Status to be revisited after evaluating unsorted section of former FTP and DL section.

Note: Once the audit is complete and the official system/collection list is finalized, I'll coordinate with @Kondorito for the Minimal set then when it's full I'll upload standard, 4K, and raw variants to HyperSpin server.

Archived