Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

RetroArch small window in HS but loads fine in RL

jevansoh

I'm having an odd problem.  I've spent hours setting up custom viewport settings in RL to get my RetroArch systems (99% of them use RetroArch) looking just right and fitting in the window with bezels but when I load a game through HS, the window is very tiny and in the top left corner of the screen.

It should be full screen fitting in between the bezels perfectly, just like when I launch through RL but it isn't.

It's as if the RL custom viewport settings aren't taking effect or being passed through or something.  I don't know if that's it, but again, everything looks perfect when I launch through RL.

I have a beta test for my new arcade cabinet scheduled today and have people coming over to play and right now it's totally unplayable because 25 or so out of my 30 or so systems use RetroArch!

I'd really appreciate some help on this one.  I'm stumped!

Thanks,

--J

Even if I turn bezels off, it's still just in a very tiny window in the top left corner of the screen instead of being the right size, so it doesn't have anything to do with bezels.  It's so weird, because if I launch through RL it's fine!

I'm using the latest version of RetroArch, RL, and HS.

Once I see the small window after launching through HS, if I click the middle box at the top right corner to make it full screen, it still isn't right, but it's big enough to see things.  I checked the video settings and the custom viewport settings were there.  They were passed on and set up, but the window is still too small.  Setting full screen doesn't fix it, it only makes the window full screen but black and I don't see the game anywhere on the screen.

I'm desperate here because I have people coming over to play/test for the first time (been setting this all up since January) in less than 7 hours!

Ugh!

Archived