Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
dazzlaa

What pinball for bartop?

Hi all,

I have been building a bartop arcade for a few weeks now, I have buttons on each side of the cabinet for pinball but the unit only houses a 4x3 monitor.

I'm really wanting to get some tables on there and would prefer the visual accuracy of something like VP or FP but not realy sure if those would work ok on my set up or if I would be better going with FX3? 

I like the idea of making the most of the monitor space by having camera options and at this stage while I am prepared to put the leg work in, I don't want to spend another 3 weeks doing front ends etc.

Currently the arcade boots directly into hyperspin, windows explorer is hidden completely so whatever I do has to have a wheel option via hyperspin/HQ.

So what do you think? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Daz