Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Old CRT look in Hyperspin

menacegtr

Hi to you all again. I sorted a few issues out in my last post. I now have a little nagging issue. I have used Simply Austin's old crt look file and pasted them into root of my Mame folder, MAMEUIFX 0.159 and when i launch a game from there, i get a nice old crt look with scan lines and corners edging, but when i launch from Hyperspin i get all the nice fade in\out screens again from Simply Austin but i don't get that old crt look i was getting from my mame folder, it looks blocky and frankly rubbish. Is there anything i need to alter in RocketLauncher . Thanks for any advice

regards

Dave

Can someone please delete my last post here, i don't know what happened but it went mad on me. I just wanted to say

@griffin518 Thank you kindly for helping me out, i have done as you have advised and i have got the old ctr look back again. That's brilliant my friend. Yes i do love the way it looks as it is at the moment with my current build of mame. I will have to look for a Mame version and rom set higher than i have. How much better then would you say it would look to what i have presently?, And again thanks for helping me sort it out, it looks much nicer and crt looking, much appreciated

Regards

Dave

Archived