Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

AAE questions about installation and bezel

Raccoon

I have installed AAE emulator and I can start and exit games from Hyperspin, but when I run a game the theme from the game and the frame from AAE emulator is still visible.

How do I get rid of that?

As my screen is mounted vertically I would prefer the emulator centred (it is already) and black background around it.

Should I just use MAME to run these games instead?

Edit: Tried MAME but it doesn´t show the background to Asteroids deluxe, it just look like the ordinary Asteroids and Asteroids doesn´t work at all.

I have installed AAE emulator and I can start and exit games from Hyperspin, but when I run a game the theme from the game and the frame from AAE emulator is still visible.

As my screen is mounted vertically I would prefer the emulator centred (it is already) and black background around it.

Maybe someone should edit the module and give some more options. ;)

Thanks,

Ron

[EDIT]

Looks like it works just fine. In HLHQ set Bezel Enabled -> false for the system.

Then it lauches full screen without overlay, bezel or artwork.

Edit: Tried MAME but it doesn´t show the background to Asteroids deluxe, it just look like the ordinary Asteroids and Asteroids doesn´t work at all.

Ok,

I made a slight change to the module and posted it here:

http://www.hyperlaunch.net/forum/showthread.php?456-AAE-Module-Changes

This will give you the ability to turn on or off overlay, artwork and crop artwork regardless of the bezel you are using.

This means, you can turn off bezels and turn on artwork and overlays. :D

AAE.png

Thanks,

Ron

That was pretty awsome :)

I get a "wallpaper" as background with some kind of random pattern each time I start AAE, can it be set to a specific background that lokks something like yours?

How do I make the mouse pointer disappear?

I´ll see if I can find it, "hide cursor" or something I guess.

That was pretty awsome :)

I get a "wallpaper" as background with some kind of random pattern each time I start AAE, can it be set to a specific background that lokks something like yours?

My setup is using one of the bezels made by Grizz.

They can all be found here: http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?32580-New-Bezel-Art-Location-And-Approval

How do I make the mouse pointer disappear?

I´ll see if I can find it, "hide cursor" or something I guess.

The hide cursor is in HLHQ.

Click GLOBAL on the top right. Then Settings tab on top and then the Main Settings sub-tab.

Thanks,

Ron

Archived